101. madelaine x camila (s)

author: heytherejones
source: tumblr
for: noorakardemmomesaetre

edited cheronica smut 😉

The sway of her hips moved in time with the music, long red hair falling in curls over her shoulders all the way down to her waist. The raven haired girl watched Madelaine perform her choreography intently, eyes scanning over her body, tight fitting shirt and shorts short enough to leave little to the imagination.

Rightfully so, instead of paying attention to the moves she payed attention to the body swaying in front of her. Her head began to beat a little faster, her mouth running dry at the sight.

"So I was thinking of that for the dance battle." The beat stops, Mads' hand on her hip. They had insisted on doing their own choreo for this scene, and Cami and Mads were working on it. Camila shakes herself out of her daze, opening her mouth to speak.
"Yeah. Great. Maybe do it again so I can try and memorise the moves?" She suggests, mouth dry.

"Okay, but only one more time." Madelaine's fingers press into the button of the remote, the beat starting up again. Camila bites her lip, watching as her hair bounces perfectly around her face, her hips moving to the music. She finishes, her plump lips opening in a pant.

"I can't do that." The girl whines, gesturing to the red heads body.

"You totally can Cami." She pulls her hands in hers, after pressing restart on the music for the fifth time today.

"Sway your hips, like this." Hands still in hers, Mads begins to move her hips, shifting her weight on either of her feet. Camila stares blankly at her, watching as the girl's hands move to her waist. Her heart begins to climb it's way up her throat, the way Madelaine's fingertips graze the soft skin exposed by her slightly lifted t-shirt.

"Here." She pushes her hips to move to the music. Cami closes her eyes, letting herself get lost in the music and Cheryl's touch.

"You've got it." Her hands pull away, watching as Camila moves on her own, admiring her long tan legs and curled raven hair. When the music restarts, both of them, together work through the routine, dropping to the gym floor when finished, sweating with exertion.

Cami throws her head back, Madelaine looking to her chest, heaving up and down. She can't help but inch closer, pushing Cami's dark hair away from her sweat soaked forehead.

"We should really hit the showers." Camila suggests, bouncing on her feet as she stands, Mads' eyes dropping down to her ass. She pulls the redhead up, lacing her fingers with hers and pulling her toward the girls locker room.

"You know Cami-" Madelaine begins, smiling as Camila turns her head back to look at her. She stops walking, turning to her.

"What, Mads?"

"You've really been there for me. When I broke up with Travis" she says softly, looking down at their intertwined hands.

"No one deserves it more than you." Camila smiles, detaching their hands to run her fingers along the redhead's shoulder.

Mads looks down to her feet with a small smile. Veronica raises her hand to her chin, lifting her head up to look her in the eyes.

"C'mon." She pulls her behind the changing room door, looking over the two shower stalls along the wall.

"This ones broken." Mads notices the sign taped to the stall, her heart pounding at the thought of having to share a shower with the hottest girl on the cast.

"I can wait for you."

"Nonsense. We'll share." Madelaine's lips curve into a smile, pulling her shirt over her head, shimmying her shorts down to bunch around her ankles. Bra and panties a matching blood red set, Cami wouldn't have guessed otherwise, playing Cheryl, Mads had accustomed to the colour.

Camila stood glued in place, watching as she moved toward her. Madelaine, without a word lifts the raven haired girl's arms, moving down to pull at the hem of her shirt, lifting it upward. Her breath is caught in her throat, closing her eyes at the feeling of her ice cold fingers running down her chest, stomach, pulling her shorts to fall down her tan legs.

Cami steps out of them, kicking them to the side, the room quiet except for her ragged breathing as Mads forcefully turns her over, fingers running down her back. They slowly slide back up, and Camila feels her hotly exhale against the back of her neck, her fingers unclasping her black lace bra. She then turns, the material now dropped to her feet. Mads' eyes are glued to her chest, unashamed.

"Madelaine." She breathes out, lip caught between her teeth, snapping the redhead out of her trance. She looks into her eyes, their faces just a inch or so apart.

"Cami-" She exhales, her chest now pressed to hers, her thigh in between her legs.

"Kiss me." The girl whispers. Mads leans in, kissing her soft lips. Cami had her fair share of girls, this however was new for Madelaine, feeling such sexual attraction for a girl that she had a boy. Cami would have her in for an awakening.

Her lips taste of cinnamon, Camila's tasting of vanilla and it made for the most deliciously sinful combination. Camila's tongue moves its way into her mouth, hands running along her waist. She pulls her right against her, pushing her thigh upward in between her legs, leaving Mads keening forward.

"I've, I've never been with a girl like this." Madelaine pulls away, their lips breaking apart with a wet pop. Her eyes are closed, embarrassed, her lips opened slightly, panting.

"I'll show you how it's done." She hears a thud, opening her eyes to find Cami kneeling in front of her, looking up at her through her thick lashes. Quickly, she pulls her underwear down, Mads lifting her legs to step out of them, kicking them to the side. She lets her legs slightly, the dark haired girl's head moving forward, lips pressed to her clit, wasting not even a second of time.

A cry leaves Madelaine's lips, her hand moving to her chest, as she watches Cami below her.

"Don't fall." She looks up, eyes full of humor and lust. Her tongue is back between her legs, her fingers slipping into her, curling inside of her.

"Camila-" She gasps, her knees buckling, fingers curling through her hair, tugging slightly. Cami is back on her feet, pushing Mads against the shower wall, kissing her with growing desperation. The redhead tastes herself on the girl's tongue, panting against her lips as her fingers are still inside of her, picking up the pace.

"Feels good, doesn't it princess?" Her lips are pressed to the shell of her ear, feeling as she nods against her, unable to speak. Her fingers begin to move deeper, faster, her thumb pressed to her clit, moving roughly in circles.

"Shit, I'm gonna-"

"Don't cum yet. That'll be no fun." Camila whines in her ear, demanding as she continues to move her hand, Mads bucking her hips against her.

Her hand fucks her harder, her tongue in her mouth again, lipstick now smudged against the raven haired girl's lips, her hair sticking to her forehead, sweating as she tried to hold back, wanting so desperately to please Cami. It was the hottest mess of red and black there'd ever been. Her thumb rolls against her clit faster, eyes all over Mads' face, watching in amusement as she crumbles before her, face scrunched together as she tried to stop herself from letting go.

"Cum." She demands, watching as Madelaine's hips roll forward against her hand again and again. She comes, hard, letting go all over Cami's hand. When her eyes finally open, short of breath and face a smudged red mess, Camila pulls her fingers out of her, bringing them to her own lips. Her lips enclose around her fingers, eyes never breaking contact with Mads'.

"Sweet." She sighs, pulling her fingers from her mouth with a pop. She turns to exit the shower, about to leave Madelaine a panting mess, but she turns back for a moment.

"Looks like I taught you more than one thing today, huh?"