67. kj x cole (f)

author: angelskywalker
source: archive of our own

9pm. Rainthuds. Howling. Fog. A storm was engulfing New York. Making it almost impossible to head outside. Cozy inside Cole Sprouse's NYC apartment, Cole and KJ were inside a sanctuary all their own. While outside it looked like the day of reckoning had finally come... Inside lounging over Cole's oversized couch in nothing but tank tops and boxer shorts, Pizza boxes littering the floor along with empty Coca-Cola cans and both their shoes which had been mindlessly discarded. The place had truly become a total mancave in the last 24 hours. But hey! At least Cole's hair wasn't a greasy mess from wearing the tattered Jughead Jones beanie all day.

Cole usually loved organization and cleanliness, but when he brought over people he genuinely felt comfortable with and he felt he could be his true crazy, disheveled self with, he loosened up the rules. KJ was that and more. He was the antithesis of the stuck up, plastic and totally fake types he'd have to put up with for years in Hollywood. Nothing irked him more than privileged ignorance and having to keep any sort of perfect white picket fence facade. Fuck that! KJ was this kind, talented New Zealander. New to the states. With a brain. And an actual personality.

Not to mention he also has a beautiful smile, gorgeous hair, which at the moment was KJ's natural raven black color and not the fiery red of his slutty fuckboy character Archie ... and those killer abs... Swoooooooonnnn.

Though Cole tried to distract his brain and keep those filthy thoughts buried deep in the back of his mind. Hidden away. Locked tight. In reality he was thirstier for KJ than a man who'd wandered through the Sahara dessert for 30 years without a single drop of water... Even though said man would be dead as fuck... But yeah. T H I R S T Y.

KJ was truly beautiful though. Inside and out. He was as taken with his mind, his life, his point of view of the world as he was with his undeniably gorgeous body.

But KJ was his friend. One of his closest friends. A kindred spirit really. And they had a great thing going. Why ruin it by revealing his true feelings? What they have now is good. It's perfect, he figures. He doesn't want risk losing it. But really... he is dissatisfied. He wants more. More than a friendship. No one knows he likes boys about as much as he likes girls, other than Dylan, his nosy twin brother. So there's no way for KJ to know what he truly feels. But he wants to tell him. He just doesn't know how...

KJ could have never imagined he'd end up best friends with Cole, he kinda felt bad about it now, but before he'd met Cole he mostly expected him to be an air headed rich white kid living in a bubble... But man.... That couldn't have been further from the truth. Cole was hilarious and fun to be around.

He didn't beat himself up too much about his original misconception of Cole though, as after all, Cole had admitted he though KJ would be a brainless gym junkie when he first looked through his social media. So they were even. They both had been judge-mental assholes. Besides that original prejudice faded away in 2.5 seconds of meeting, after Cole jokingly asked KJ "Do you even lift?" That snarky, sarcastic Sprouse sense of humor wouldn't be out of place in New Zealand KJ thought.

But Cole was more than just funny. He was kind. He was beautiful... With dreamy emerald eyes and a sweet boyish smile. KJ had found himself slowly falling in love with his sweet friend, and he had no idea what to do about it, how to articulate anything, what to say. What to do! All he knew was that lately all he could think about when being around Cole was sex. He'd picture things like turning him around and fucking him doggy-style. Holding Cole's firm smooth body as he let his cock get engulfed by his tight wet hole. Pressing his angelic face flat down on the bed, keeping his butt raised and just fucking the shit out of him as his moans echoed off the walls.

KJ knew he needed more from Cole than what he had now, he just didn't quite know how to get it out in the open.

"Man, I love your tattoo" Cole blurts out of the blue, interrupting the silence of the room, even though outside thunder and lighting were wreaking havoc in New York.

"Thanks man, I got it when I was 17 and my dad became a high chief of Samoa" KJ smiles, looking proudly at his Tattoo.

"Dude you've told me that a million times, what does the tattoo mean though?" Cole chuckles scooting closer to KJ.

KJ laughs, he had the memory of a fucking goldfish sometimes.

"It's unique to my family's village in Moata'a. After my grandfather died, the family agreed my father should take over as high chief... It's a stingray. It represents friendliness and protectiveness" KJ explains softly, memories and flashbacks of his trip to Samoa coming back to him. The beautiful people. His tribe. The clear blue waters.

"Well that describes you very well" Cole giggled, looking up and down KJ. God he was beautiful Cole mused, his imagination conjuring up a scene straight out of a romantic film in which KJ blissfully carried him to the bed.

"I'd love to get a tattoo myself one day, just not sure what to get" Cole simpers looking down at himself.

"I'm sure you'd look beautiful with any design" KJ coos. And scoots even more closely to Cole. He can see Cole processing the words internally, and he swore he could see a blush creep up his cheeks.

Did... Did KJ just call me beautiful?! Cole froze slightly at the thought. He kept his face focused on KJ trying to read his thoughts.
"Really?" Cole whispers softly, wide eyed.

"Yeah... you're a very good looking man." KJ coughed.
"At least to me."

Cole met his friends dark eyes, a hand scratching the back of his neck.
"You are too." He said, keeping KJ's gaze, not wanting to look away first. The red head rand in and connects the twos lips, in a soft gentle kiss. They pull away, and Cole smirks.
"I was wondering when you were going to do that."