95. jughead jones (s)

author: lucifersembodiment
source: tumblr
for: @MazeRunner10145

jughead smut x dom!reader

"So can we hung out and go to Pop's tonight, Juggie? We can have a movie night too if you want to?" Her questions kept on falling on deaf ears as her dear boyfriend's attention was turned to their blonde friend.

"Juggie. Jughead. Jughead. Are you even listening to me?" Once again the teenage boy ignored his girlfriend, attention glued to the blonde talking about an article for the Blue and Gold to her friend.

"Ok then," she mumbled, dettatching her self from Jughead's warm body and picking up her things, thinking about to skip the rest of the classes that came after lunch, but thinking it would be better to simply ignore the boy.

"Where are you going?" Jughead's voice was soft, maybe even a tiny bit wary, yet still not realising what happened previously.

"I'm going home. I'm not feeling my best," she half lied walking away from the table their friends were sitting.

"No, wait, I'll come with you. Make sure you're alright." He smiled a little at the girl, quickly reaching her side and taking her hand.

"Thanks for the concern, Jughead, but I think you should go back and make sure dear Betty is not too worried about the article I gave her." She swiflty removed her hand from his grip, feet already hitting the asphalt on the way home.

"What? What are you talking about, Y/N?" He was genuinly confused, something that irritated Y/N so much more.

"Ask Betty. I mean, she has been seeing my boyfriend a lot more than I do, apparently." Her demeanor was cold, a certain amount of venom dripping as the words came out her mouth.

"That's nonesense, love. I'm not spending that much time with Betty," he voiced, chuckling a bit at his girlfriend's jealousy, still ignoring his actions.

"Oh, is it. When was the last time you spent time with Betty, the last time you spoke to her for some time?"

"Last night,but -"

"And when was the last time you did the same with me? Sit down and have a wholesome conversation with me?"

"On our anniversary date night, just a couple days ago?!"

"No, Jughead, our anniversary was a month ago. It was on January, it is February!" Tears started blinding her vision as the last sentence came out, voice breaking at the end.

"No, no! It's not. It's January, Y/N! The twenty-first." He replied getting confused and angry at the same time.

"Open your phone, Jughead," she comanded but the boy did nothing until she spoke again, "Open your phone god dammit!" More tears fell as she grabbed his phone turning it on.

"Do you see the date here? What does it say Jughead?" Silence. "I said what does it say?!"

"February twenty-seventh. No it can't be. Baby. Oh, Y/N." His voice was trembling as they reached her empty house.

"Don't you dare call me that again, Jones. Don't you dare look at me again! I want you to get out of my life and go back to dear Betty."

"I'm not leaving! Not until this fucking mess is fixed," he said following her inside the warm building.

"I don't think there's anything to be fixed, Jones." Her voice was low, more like a growl, and dominant, something that defenitely turned Jughead on, especially since she had pinned him on the wall just seconds before.