126. mad dog (s)

author: me/mrsjugheadjonesthethird
source: wattpad/tumblr
for: Chelseyh1992

new mad dog smut! the first part is written by me and the smut part taken from a jug x reader

You enter the diner, sliding into a booth. Your head is in your hands and you sigh. You had come to Riverdale in the hopes to find your sister, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. The bells of the diner chime and you look up, seeing two muscular men heading up to the counter. Your eyes travel over the dark skinned one, who meets your eyes and smirks.

"Hey." He says deeply as he slides into the booth across from you. You glance up, meeting his dark gaze.
"Mad Dog." He introduces, his eyes crinkling at the corners.
"Y/N" you say softly, and he offers you a fry from his plate. You take one, biting into it, letting the taste cover your tongue.

"What're you doing here so late, Princess?" Your heart flutters at the nickname, but you still don't trust the typical tall, dark and handsome.
"I could ask you the same thing." You bite back. He smirks, leaning back against the booth.
"If you must know...late night gym session. That - he points to his red headed friend who is in the middle of a discussion with Pop Tate - is Archie." You nod unconvincingly, and an awkward silence falls between you two. He drums his fingers against the table.

"It's my sister...I need to find her." You say vaguely, and he leans in toward you. He simply nods, knowing he shouldn't push it.
"Are you staying anywhere?" You meet his brown eyes, your own narrowing suspiciously. He holds his hands up in defeat.
"Only trying to make conversation." He sighs.

"No." You murmur.
"Going to head out of here as soon as I can." He nods again, deep in thought. He glances over to Archie, and back to you.
"I'm staying at the boxing gym, Arch is letting me crash there, I have nowhere to stay either. I'm sure he would let you stay to while we look for your sister."

You look up at him, confused.
"Why are you helping me?" You mutter, head tilted and resting in your hand.
"Because I know what that is like and it's horrible." He answers shortly. Archie walks over, running a hand through his red hair. Mad Dog introduces him to you, and he grins, shaking your hand enthusiastically.

Mad Dog stands up, leaning forward into Archie's ear and whispering, no doubt explaining the situation to his friend. The boy pauses for a second before nodding.
"Of course you can stay at El Royale!" He smiles widely. You grin at the two, your eyes lingering on Mad Dog's for a few seconds.
———————————————-
Archie opens the door, a fresh cloud of dust enveloping you. He swats it away, coughing as you 3 enter.
"It's not much but...until we find your sister..." he trails off. You nod and look around cautiously.
The dust was so thick that it built a layer over the wall that was more like fur, and old cobwebs hung from the rafters above.

Archie fidgets awkwardly as you meet his eyes, smiling. He returns the smile and Mad Dog taps your shoulder, leading you to a room to the side of the gym. It looked like it used to be a bathroom, tiles that hadn't been removed peeking out from under the thin deep blue carpet. A single bed was in one corner, a couch opposite it and a tiny vintage tv on a stand in the corner.
"I can take the couch obviously." Mad Dog said, squeezing into the room after you. You turned to face him, inches away from the boy due to the cluttered space.
"Thank you."
-
It had been several weeks now. Staying in the gym with Mad Dog, being a teenage girl and boy, was hard. You had inevitably ended up hooking up almost everyday, keeping it very secret from Archie, who came over almost everyday to train Mad Dog. You walked into the small bedroom, to be greeted with your secret boyfriend/fuck-buddy lying on the couch, one hand behind his head, the other clutching a book which he held at eye level.