New Book Coming Soon!

I know I've been gone for a very long time from writing but I just hadn't had any inspiration for a new book. So with that being said, I'm back and decided the next few books I'll be writing will be....

Drum roll please....

Finding Mr. Perfect II

The sequel to this book

The Lost Children of Winterfalls

Children of Winterfalls have been disappearing left and right with no explanation, but when Selena, a 15 year old girl, witnessed a kid being kidnapped, she became a target. Will she be able to escape these people or will she too, become a lost child of Winterfalls?

I wanted to try a new style of writing so I said mystery/thriller!

Master of the Minds

Azari was always different from everyone, she always thought it was because of the way she looked; brown skin, pretty ocean blue eyes and long dark brown flowing hair. But that wasn't what made her extraordinary, it was what power she held on the inside...

Not that good of a lore but this was my second idea, to write a supernatural type story.

So I already know I'll be writing the sequel to this book for sure but I'll also be working on one of these books, leave a comment on what other book other than the sequel you would want to see!

The Lost Children of Winterfalls
Master of the Minds

Thanks for all the support and 3k reads ok this book!!!!

Love y'all ❤️✌🏾