Chapter Twelve

Damien•

We got to the movies and we started walking to the ticket window when someone came out of nowhere and smacked me in the face, "So this is who yo ass is wit now? A boy?! Faggot ass nigga!" It was my ex, Daisha, "Answer me nigga!" She yelled and people started to stop and stare, "Listen, you need to go on with that bull." I simply said, trying to walk away, she pushed me back, "Y'all fuck?" She kept yelling, "Why you care?" Jay said getting annoyed.

Me and Daisha had been together for 2 years, marriage was my next step until I found out she got pregnant by my best friend, ex best friend. Ever since I never talked to neither of them ever since, I'm surprised she still lives here.

She looked at Jay and smacked her teeth "No one was talking to you, faggot." At that moment, I knew she fucked up, "Jay no!" I yelled.

•Jaylin•

Ever since me and Damien got serious, I just decided that I was gay, plus, I wasn't really feeling women anymore anyways, I just wanted the dick and ass.

When she kept pushing and hitting on Damien, I tried my best to let him handle that bitch because her hands kept getting closer and closer to a nigga and as soon as one of her nasty ass, half done, cheap acrylic nails had touched me I was finna beat her ass.

"Y'all fucking?" She yelled at Damien, "Why you care?" I said with an attitude, "Nigga nobody was talking to you, stay over there." She said, pointing her finger at me. Oh no, no no no no no. I know this bitch did not grow enough balls to be that bold, next thing I know, my hand gave her cheek a kiss. "Jay no!" Damien yell, pulling me back because I was finna go in.

"You just gonna let him hit me like that?!" She yelled at him, "Daisha you my ex, and you got a baby move on like I did." Damien said all calm, how the fuck is he so calm. After he said that I thought to be a petty bitch as I am and pulled him into a kiss and pulled his hand down to my ass and he grabbed it. We heard a lot of awes and some ews but they can come suck on my left ball sack.

Daisha got even more mad in which I found funny and started to hit on me and grabbed my hair, oh yea, I decided to let my hair grow some length in it.

Damien tried to pulled her off of me but as soon as he let me go, I went off. Usually I don't pull hair in fights, but her weave was already messed up, I was just helping her take it out.

I pulled her towards me while knocking her head in, bop bop bop. Some more people finally got us apart and she was fucked up, hair all over the place, her cheek was swelled up and she walked away with a limp, we made it to the ground in the fight.

Damien suggested we go and just chill at his place and I agreed and we walked back to the car, "You didn't have to do her like that." He said kinda chuckling, "A bitch wanna try a nigga so a bitch get to taste a nigga." I said, "Who was she anyways?" He sighed, "Unfortunately, my ex. She got pregnant by my ex best friend so I broke up with her." He looked back at the road, "Oh, I'm sorry." I said.

We finally pulled up at his house and walked inside, we changed into something more comfortable, I put on some gray sweats and no shirt, I was kinda feeling myself because I started working out with Omari so my abs and chest became more defined.

Damien walked downstairs with some Nike shirts on and no shirt, damn this nigga was fine, his abs where mesmerizing and his chest was so perfect, and lucky me gets to call him my nigga.

He laid down on the couch, "Where I'm gonna sit?" I asked him, he chuckled and patted his lap, "On daddy's lap." He said. I started laughing, "Boy please." I walked over to the couch and laid in between his legs and placed my head on his chest.

He started playing in my hair as we watched tv, every now and then I would kiss on his chest and his nipples just to tease him, "Can I tell you sum" he said as a commercial came on, "Yea." I said, still looking at the tv. He pulled my body up so my eyes met his, "I love you." He said. I started to blush hard as a mf, "I-I l-l-love you too..." I stuttered, shit the stuttering is back, he pulled me into a passionate kiss and I sat on his stomach, "Damn baby yo ass fat." He said, squeezing it, "You just realized that." I said laughing, "I made it that way." He said licking his lips, "Boy bye." I said laughing, but the way he licks his full lips be so damn sexy.

He smacked my ass, "Owww!!!" I yelped, "That hurted." I said, smacking his chest, he grabbed a pillow from behind him and hit me with it, "That hurted!" He mocked me. I grabbed one and hit him back, "Nigga." I said before he had a full blow pillow fight, once we got tired and he collapsed on my chest, we had switched positions.

I played in his hair before he started yawning and he hugged my waist and kissed my abs and fell asleep. I laid there for a bit watching tv and finally fell asleep.

(Next Morning)

I woke up and Damien was still on top of me, he looked so cute when he slept, "Damien," I shook him, "Damien wake up." I said shaking him harder, he opened his eyes and smiled, "I could get used to this." He said kissing my stomach up to my lips, "Me too." I said, and he started kissing me again before grabbing my ass, I felt his morning wood on my leg, now usually I don't do morning sex but today was exceptional, he ain't give me none last night.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I let him win, for some reason I just felt submissive today, ugh, what is he doing to me. He started to kiss and suck on my neck and got to my spot which made me moan, "Damien..." I felt his lips form a smile, I know he likes it when I moan his name. He started to make his way down to my waistline and slid off my sweats and started at my dick, his head drove me crazy, "Damn... I'm about to nut!" I moaned and he kept sucking, swallowing my kids, "How my kids taste?" I asked him and he started laughing, "Got jokes, huh?" He said, he started to make his way to my ass, he hadn't eaten my ass in like a month, I needed this, as he went at it I started to moan loudly, he came up and started rubbing his dick, "What you waiting for?" I asked him as he just stared at me, "Yo body so sexy." He said, "And it's all for you..." I said in a sexy voice, I never say stuff like that but I was craving the dick like crazy right now.

He lubed me up and stuck himself inside, I started to moan louder as he went faster. He flipped my over to my stomach and started hitting it from the back, "Damien...." I moaned as I started throwing it back, "Whats my name?" He whispered in my ear as he wrapped his hand around my neck and kissed and nibbled on my ear, "Da-Damien..." I moaned, "Who's ass is this?" He asked, "Y-yours." I moaned louder, he started stroking slower and slower, I knew he was about to nut. He came inside of me and laid on top of me, "That was fun." He said smiling, I smiled back, "It was something, what we going to do today?" He sighed, "Well I gotta get back to work tomorrow because these bills don't pay themselves so anything you want to." He said, "The mall?" I asked, "Yeah."

I pushed him off of me and we took a shower together and got dressed.