Chapter Eleven

•Damien•

(Earlier this morning)

I woke up to see Jay starting to cry as he sat up, "You good?" He nodded and kept crying, I got up and pulled him into a hug, I guess his had a real bad dream, but what could make you cry this much? "What's wrong?" I asked him pulling his chin up so he could look me in my eyes, "N-nothing." He said, wiping his face, "Okay, but if you ever need anyone to talk to, you know I'm here for you, right?"

When I was leaning in to kiss his forehead, his facial expression turned into a scared type and he jumped off the bed and ran into the corner and started crying again, that's weird. I honestly didn't know what to do, I got off the bed and knelt down beside him and wrapped my arms around him, "It's okay, I'm here." I said, rubbing his back.

"D-Damien..." He said, his voice all shaky, "Yeah?" I said sitting back on the bed, pulling him into the bed beside me. "Promise you won't get mad or tell anyone..." He said softly, I told him I wouldn't. What is it that I would get mad or wanna tell anyone about? If he killed anyone, so have I, many of them.

"I was raped by my ex..." he blurted out, my heart dropped, I pulled him into a hug and he cried into my chest. I've seen a picture of his ex on his instagram when he was deleting some pictures, I started to hate that man even more and more. I already knew about the abuse but rape too? I just wanted to find him and kill him, but I knew I couldn't let Jay see my anger for his ex, "It's gonna be okay, as long as I'm alive no one is touching you, and that's a promise." I said lifting his chin and pecking him on the lips. He sat there in silence, "I'll give you some time to calm down." I said as I walked into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed up, and found me some shorts in the room beside me. I thought I'd do something nice for him since I wasn't going to work.

I walked downstairs and pulled out some pots and pans and got some pancake mix, grits, cheese, eggs, salt, pepper, and bacon. I started whipping up us some breakfast. I finally got finished and prepared the table before seeing Jay walk into the dining room with only my boxers on.

He looked so sexy, and even more sexy because he was wearing my boxers. I just wanted to take them off of him and bend him over and eat that fat ass. But I had to calm my horniness, that's a new word I just made up.

We ate the food and he insisted on washing the dishes, and if there's anything you don't do with Jay is steal his food and argue with him, he will destroy you, literally.

One time, he had some ice cream and I ate some off his spoon without asking him and he smacked me and didn't talk to me for a whole hour.

Anyways, after a few minutes, I went into the kitchen and started doing my thing. After we got finished in the kitchen, we did it in the shower.

•Jaylin•

I laid beside him and got on top of him and kissed him, he grabbed my ass, "What you wanna do today?" I asked him, "You." He said with a smirk forming on his face, "You nasty." I said, getting off of him. "But you like this nasty nigga, and this nasty dick." He said rubbing his dick.

I got off the bed and slapped his chest, "Get up, we finna go somewhere."

"Who you hitting, and where we going?"

"Um, you..." before I could finish he picked me up and threw me on the bed, "Stop" I said laughing as he started to tickle me and kiss my body. "Say, Sorry Daddy." He said. "No. I have one father and he lives in New York." I said laughing, "then I'm not stopping." He said as he kept going, "Fine I'm sorry." I said in between my laughs, "Sorry what?" He said, "Sorry daddy." I said in a sexy tone.

I seen his lil man start to wake up, "Why you do that?" He asked me, flipping me over and started to lick my ass, "Damien..." I moaned, but as much as I wanted him to keep his tongue on my hole, we needed to get out and do something, "For real let's go somewhere." I said, pushing him off of me and sat up, "Fine, where you wanna go?"

"The movies."

"Okay let's go get dressed."

We took another shower and went into the closet to pick something out, I left some clothes over here for when I spent the night, always stay prepared.

I put on my yellow thrasher jacket with my black fitted jeans and my yellow Nike and walked outside.

I started singing Butterflies by Queen Najia when it came on.

We finally got to the movies and a guy approached Damien and smacked him in the face.

A/N: I know this chapter was late and short but I been busy so I quickly wrote sum to post, next chapter will be better and longer!