Chapter Four

•Jaylin•

I woke the next morning with my head on someone's chest, almost freaking out, I looked at the face to see Damien. I was thinking the worst of last night, did we have sex?, I thought to myself, no we were fully clothed, so why was he here? I got up quietly not trying to wake him up and walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. It was Saturday so I didn't have nothing to do. I went to the kitchen and started to cook breakfast for the both of us, still not know why he was here, I decided to be nice because he was a nice person. I heard something behind me and turned around, it was Damien, "Good morning." I said smiling, "You feeling okay?" He said not saying good morning, "Yeah, I'm good." I said continuing to cook, "I stayed last night because you was drunk and begged me to stay, we didn't do anything, I promise." He said. I chuckled, "Thanks and sorry, I sometimes have a hard time dealing with my alcohol problem." He smiled, "No problem, something smells good." He said looking at the stove. "Yeah I decided to make us breakfast." I said, "You can go brush your teeth and take a shower if you want, there should be an extra toothbrush under the sink and the towels and cloths are in the closet." He smirked, "You saying i stink?" I laughed, "I'm just trying to help you out, but feel free to use anything." He walked into my room and I heard the bathroom door shut.

I finished cooking and made our plates, he came out the room with only a towel wrapped around his waist, his chocolate skin was so flawless. "Do you have something I can wear? I kinda only came with the clothes I had on yesterday and they stink." I snapped out of my daze, "Yeah lemme go get it." I walked into my room and found a shirt and shorts that were too big for me, "They never been worn and they are too big for me so yeah here you go and the food is ready." I said walking out the room, shutting the door behind me. As I fixed my plate he came out and fixed his too. We sat on the couch and I turned on the tv, "What you wanna watch?" I asked him. "Anything." He said. We ended up watching Empire since I missed most of the season and we finished eating, I went to the kitchen with our plates and he followed, "You have anything to drink. And the food was real good." He said. I opened the fridge and stepped back, "If you see some you like, get it." I said going back to do the dishes. "And thanks for staying with me last night, you didn't have too." I said, breaking the silence, "No problem. That's what's friends are for right?" He said, taking a sip of the drink.

I looked over at him and seen him sneaking glances at me licking his lips, I started to blush and continued doing what I was doing. He finally walked closer to me and broke the awkward silence, "Can I tell you something?" He said, I looked at him trying not to show I was blushing, "Yeah, what is it?" He smiled, "I just think that you are so damn cute and you have a beautiful soul." He said looking down at me, into my eyes. I blushed even more, "I-I think the same of you." I said looking back at him, I honestly didn't know what to say.

He starred into my eyes, I watched as his face got closer to mine, finally his lips touched mines and he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me in closer to him, deepening the kiss.

He pulled back, and looked at me, "I know it's been a week since we met but damn I just want you so bad." He admitted. Not going to lie, I felt my dick get real hard, but I wanted him too. I looked down and seen he was also getting amused, so I kissed him again, he picked me up and sat me on the island, never breaking our kiss and started trailing down my neck. He started kissing and sucking on my sweet spot, making a moan escape my lips. He pulled back and smiled, "Ion think you ready." He said laughing. "Really nigga you gon tease me like that?" I said letting the hood side of me come out. He laughed, "Maybe one day." He said, "Well I got to get going." He said grabbing his keys. "Aight, see you later." I said as he left out the door, he said his goodbye and left.

Immediately, I called Erykah to tell her what happened, "Oh My Gosh! Did y'all do it?!" She squealed through the phone, "No. not yet." I said and we continued to talk.

•Damien•

I didn't want to leave Jaylin but I had to. I looked at my phone and seen I had 2 missed calls from Q. I called him back, "Hey, Q, wassup." I said trying not to get yelled at, "What you mean, wassup, nigga why ain't you been answering my calls?" He yelled through the phone.
"I was doing some." I said back.

"Well I need you to take care of some business, right now."

"Okay what is it." I said rolling my eyes.

"There's a man named Sledge, he's been trying to take over my business, I need you to go to the warehouse and show him who he messing with, the others should meet you there."

I rolled my eyes, "Okay, send me the location and I'll be there soon." I said. He hung up the phone, I really needed to escape this life. But I can't let Jaylin find out, he probably wouldn't want me then...