Sheriff Minetta

Jughead and I wanted to meet the new Sheriff and Archie tagged along.
"Gentlemen."
"Ahem."
"And mija." Hiram added, "Sheriff Minetta these the three I've been telling you about. Archie Andrews, he one initiating the safety initiative and the others..."
Jughead rolled his eyes as the Sheriff said, "The muckraker, the troublemaker, the runaway, the spoiled brat." The new Sheriff ran a hand through my hair. I grabbed it.
"I'll go full on spoiled brat with my lawyers if you don't get the hell out of my face you son of a..."
"Woah there, Nicolette." Jughead said, "You forgot reality TV icon, influencer and most importantly iconoclast. We need to talk to you about some footage lent to your predecessor."
"We?" I inquired, "Jug, go ahead. I'm going to go back to school."
Archie said, "I'll drive you."
"In your brand new firebird that Cheryl tweeted about?"
"It's not a big deal, Cole." Archie protested, "It's just a car."
I scoffed, "So. You told your dad?"
"I returned it." Archie said. I stared at him. He tried to walk away from me but I grabbed his arm. "Archie, don't do anything stupid. I know that look in your eyes. The same look you gave me when you got me involved with your little militia. Speaking of, how is the Dark Circle or is it the Red Circle. I for..."
"Babe." Jughead snuck up behind me.
"Jesus Jughead, I thought you were the Black Hood." I jumped. "Let's go before I become a brainwashed pawn of my fathers like Archie."
"Fuck..." Archie started
"Go ahead, Andrews, finish your sentence." I prompted, "Tell your ex best friend how you want to fuck her."
Jughead rolled his eyes, pulling me along, "I'm going to talk to the damn Sheriff, Jug."
I entered his office where he was talking to my father.
"Hello?" I said, "Are you done socializing? I have some concerns."
Hiram said, "Come sit by me, mija."
I did.
"Sheriff Minetta. Nicolette Woodhouse of the Los Angeles Woodhouses, pleasure to meet you." I said.
"Likewise." He said staring at me. He cleared his throat, "What do you need kid?"
"First off, I just told you my name so use it and well, you see, I have an image to uphold." I began, "I'm going to be a star, Minetta. And I need everyone waiting on me. It's not a want. It's a necessity so here's what we're going to do."
"You can't just make demands, KeKe."
"If my father can then so can I. Listen, if I wind up dead on the streets my cousin will not hesitate to publish an article about your past on my VERIFIED 100% accurate Instagram account. And we don't want that, do we Sheriff?"
He stared at me, "What is it that you are asking?"
"Oh. I'm not asking, I'm telling you that if you cross me, that whole spoiled brat act will become genuine as I destroy you. I could care less about the rest of my family because as far as I can tell, we are not related." I said, "Now
-
Two days later, Sheriff Minetta came for me and Fangs.
I was at my locker. He lunged for Fangs. I said aloud, "Fangs better give me back my knife!" And miraculously he only went after Fangs. That was good. It meant Minetta knew not to double cross me. Or so I thought.