As Above, So Below

It's been three weeks since the riot at the juvie. Archie was the only thing on my mind. All I wanted was to get out of here and see him. Veronica basically was worried sick afterwards, forcing Cheryl to let me live with her and her family. So, here I am, in my bedroom inside the Pembrooke. Veronica was with me, trying to speak to me about her speakeasy.
"What?" I said.
"I said the speakeasy was ready." she repeated.
"Oh, I gotta go um to see Jughead." I said.
"You can't leave, Daddy's left his study door opened."
I dialled my raven haired prince.
-
-
Jughead POV
-
I hadn't seen KeKe outside of school for three weeks. She told me she was still living with Cheryl but I just talked to Toni who confirmed it to be a lie.
"Hello?" It was KeKe.
"Hey, Nicolette... I'll be right over..."
When I arrived, Veronica let me in. Nicolette looked terrible, sick even. Her arm was in a sling and she wore a pink cast.
"Jug?" she asked, "Oh. Thank god. We're leaving."
I looked her up and down, "I know, Jug... Shower?" The way she said it sounded like an invite so I followed her.
Our lips smashed together and she pushed me up against her shower wall. The rest is history.
When we stepped out of he bedroom, I was carrying her, the keys to my bike in one hand and Nicolette's purse in the other. Coincidentally, Hiram Lodge was there.
"Um... Where are you going?" He said.
Nicolette groaned, "Jug I told you so. Pay up."
"That doesn't count. You literally live here, the classic unfair advantage." I said as I set her down.
"Still, I didn't make the bet. You did, so give me my money, Jones." she said, "But we're going to Pop's if you didn't know already, Hiram."
"Princesa. You simply aren't well enough to go to Pop's after what Archie did to you-" he started.
I pulled out my switchblade, "Say that again."
"Jug. Put your knife away. I got this." she said, "Archie Andrews never did anything to hurt me while I was visiting him. It was your guy Warden Norton who harmed me after your orders. Jughead and I are going to have a little vacation and you are going to respect my decision because last time I checked I am not your child."
Jughead only smiled until Veronica glared at him, "What, Veronica? Sardonic humor keeps me alive."
"Well take your sardonic humor and go before you get her hurt even more." she sneered.
"Forsythe, I accept your marriage proposal. We need to get married ASAP." KeKe said, "Maybe we'll go see Archie."
What kind of sick game was this girl playing?
"Babe, let's just go before you start World War three ag-"
"No. Veronica needs some sense knocked into her and I'm ready to-"
I said, "KeKe, I'm calling Betty. You need-" She slapped my phone out of my hand.
"No need, we're leaving now. Tell her to meet us at school." she said sashaying to the door, "You coming or what?"
Veronica leaned toward me, "She's crazy."
"Aren't we all."
-
-

Nicolette POV
-
Betty met us in the Blue and Gold where we discussed investigating Ethel Muggs. Ethel and I were kind of friends after I helped her and Josie take down Veronica so I approached her first in a classroom.
"Hey, Nicolette. How are you?"
"I'm good, Ethel, can we maybe talk about G&G I've been wondering-"
Ethel cut me off, "Actually, I have plans with Evelyn." I rolled my eyes, "That wacko from the Farm? Ethel-"
"Nicolette Woodhouse, as Evelyn suspected think she's better than everyone." I was already pissed off so I shoved her into a locker, "Ethel, I swear to god if you don't meet me in the science classroom at lunch I'll literally carve you like a sculpture... so if I were you, I'd-"
"Get off her!" Evelyn Evernever screeched.
"Remember what I said Ethel. Jughead and I just wanna talk okay?"
-
Apparently, Veronica Cecilia Lodge had Principal Weatherbee call Hiram because Jughead and I were called to the principal's office. Hiram stood there concerned.
"I'm simply concerned, Mr. Weatherbee, about my daughter's safety and mental health since her accident." He said.
"There was no-" I started.
"You did shove Ethel..." Principal Weatherbee said.
Jughead coughed, "Ahem. Ethel attacked her. I saw it with my own eyes. Don't believe me? Ask Betty or Sweet Pea or Fangs or anyone else. These accusations are clearly based on assumptions and that's no grounds to have anyone be called here, let alone punish my girlfriend."
Principal Weatherbee got quiet, "Miss Lodge, Your father thinks you should continue the semester on a new schedule. Starting today you will be attending school only three days a week." He hands me a slip of paper. I groaned, "Jughead, look at this."
He rolled his eyes, pulling out his phone.