(1) A Kiss Before Dying

HeHeItsKeKe - Twitter
"That's a wrap. Missing my wonderful cast."

I, Nicolette Woodhouse, am screwed. I'm in Riverdale to live with my Auntie Woodhouse. I don't know her first name and i don't want to. I did something bad, well... my cast mates and I did. Long story short, I'm in Riverdale. Luckily my older sister and agent, Dani was with me. We arrived two days ago but we haven't moved in until now.
Last night I had the best time at the Jubilee and now I'm scared to meet my distant relative.
Auntie Woodhouse doesn't smile when she sees me.
"This way, Nicolette." She says.
"It's KeKe. Is this your house?" I say, correcting her. That earns me a sharp slap, "Nicolette, don't interrupt me, child. Here's your room."
It's a small room with two beds. Another girl walks in soon after, "This is my niece Nicolette, Miss Lola. She's quite the celebrity."
Then, she proceeds to explain the rules to me.
No junk food. Lights out at 10. Curfew at 9. 12 on weekends. No sleeping over at a friends house.
"You will also attend Riverdale High, I have an alumni with a daughter attending." She says.
"Thank you, Auntie. May I go to Pop's?"
"Sure. Be safe, dear."
I arrived at the small diner and it was deserted.
"Nicolette Woodhouse? Why don't you join me and Archie?" Fred Andrews offered. I sat and ordered. Then, Archibald Andrews entered.
"Nicki? Hey! How are you?"
"I'm good. I'm kinda joining you guys!"

"Cool. I'm gonna go wash my hands."

Then as he left, a man entered and opened fire

Then as he left, a man entered and opened fire. A burning sensation starts in my right leg. Then black.
"Help! Somebody help my dad and my friend!"
What the hell?
I took a deep breath. I woke up screaming. "What the hell?"
I was in a bed in a hospital. Ugh. Beside me was a wheelchair. I needed to get out of here. I moved and my machines went off. "She's awake!" A nurse says.
"What the hell happened?"
"Ssh. I don't think she knows what happened," I saw a blonde tear up.
"Nicole? It's Jughead," a beanie wearing boy said.
Another deep breath, "JUGHEAD JONES! LONG TIME NO SEE."
I was awake and well. The nurse told me the gunshot had broken my right leg, but I was free to go as I was stable.
I was about to sleep when Auntie Woodhouse barged into the room.
"Come child, we're leaving."
"But auntie..."
"Don't disrespect me," she slapped me.
I looked at Jughead, then to Betty. She gasped.
Auntie Woodhouse got me dressed and we headed out.
"Nicki?" Archie Andrews was covered in my blood, "Archie? What the hell?"
"Nicolette..." My Aunt glared at me.
"Hold on." Alice Cooper said, "Archie wants to ask you something."
Archie looked at me, "Well, I might lose my dad so do you want to maybe..."
"Well, Nicolette. Jug and I want to help you and Dani."
Alice Cooper cleared her throat, "I know you're staying with your godmother, Sister woodhouse, but as your aunt, I want to welcome you both into my home."
"I'm sorry, Miss Cooper," my godmother went to speak.
Dani beat her to it, "Of course Aunt Alice, we'd love to stay with you, if you and Betty will have us."
Betty's eyes widened and she started tearing up.
Then Mrs. Lodge came up to inspect my leg, "How long will this take to heal? Will she be able to go to train?"
"Um... who are you?"
"Hermione Lodge, donor to the Broadway Youth Theatre."
I shook her hand, "Thank you." More like, I completely forgot that even happened last night.