Chapter 43 - I Love You DaD...

Start from the beginning

But that's only in a few hours time, right now I'm getting ready to go with Steph to the graveyard so we can pay our last respects to our father, together. We had agreed to do this early so I can have the rest of the weekend with Aurora, even if it's spend begging her for her forgiveness, that's what I'll do! See I can't even take my mind off her for a damn second, I think it's due to the fact that I'm nervous as fuck about how she'll react, that my mind keeps drifting to her.

Deciding to get this over with, I made my way downstairs and to the living room, the moment I entered the room I noticed the front door wide open, which is odd and when I made my way to the doorway so I can see what's happening, I noticed Steph on his bike and my bike, which wasn't at the mansion, standing a few feet away from him. The asshole must have gotten someone to bring our bikes here, since it will only be the two of us, he probably wanted us to drive in style to the graveyard which is only a few minutes away, still on the mansion grounds though.

 The asshole must have gotten someone to bring our bikes here, since it will only be the two of us, he probably wanted us to drive in style to the graveyard which is only a few minutes away, still on the mansion grounds though

"Come on, let's ride" Steph says the second I stepped foot out of the front door.

"When did my bike get here? Someone better not have driven it here!" I said seriously, while climbing on my bike and he smirked and started his bike, then without answering me he revved the bike with a smug smirk on his face, asshole!

Starting up my bike, it roared to life and I revved it, turning my head his way I grinned smugly because he knows as well as I do, he might be able to beat me in cars any day, because he is the best, bar none, but when it comes to bikes or any sports car, or any high revving engine, I got him beat, EVERY-FUCKING-TIME! So to avoid another debate or pointless argument about whose bike sounds the best, he drove off and I was right behind him.

As soon as we got to near the gravesite, both of us stopped, cut the engine and got off our bikes. Neither one of us said a word as we made our way silently to the grave, but the closer I got the slower my pace got and before long Steph was way ahead of me as he made the turn behind the trees and was out of sight, since we took another root to the gravesite, or maybe it was because neither one of us really knew where exactly the grave was at, which I also knew wasn't true, I just think we took the longer root unconsciously, on purpose!

 Neither one of us said a word as we made our way silently to the grave, but the closer I got the slower my pace got and before long Steph was way ahead of me as he made the turn behind the trees and was out of sight, since we took another root to...