Sam. My dreamboy 2

Hey!I'm so addicted to wattpad!So here's chapy2!

P.S:please read chapy1 first.uploading on a phone sucks big time!=<

Vote?

Fan?

COMMENT!

XD

thnx.=]

Chapter 2 - Confessions

Dedicated to my best friend,Kate

Hailey's P.O.V

I felt strong warm arms envelope me even in my sub-concious.Sleep did not help with the pain,it just gave me a tiny portion of numbness with which I heartily took.How could Sam do that to me?Wasn't I worth something or was I just a marionette with him as the puppetter?My heart ached with sublime jealousy as the kissing scene replayed multiply in my head.How could he?My torture was momentarily put off by a familiar scent.Sam was breathing on me;in my hair.I shivered involuntarily as I felt him on top of me.Please...Please...

He did the exact opposite of my prayers,he kissed me.

Sam's P.O.V

I was full of guilt as my mouth moved in sync with hers.She smelt of water-lillies and peppermint.At first she did not respond but after a while she was holding me close.

I felt oddly elated until she pulled away from me brimming with tears.

Her beautiful eyes were framed with thick wet bronze lashes.Her eyes were hostile and had me feeling cold.Apprehension,cold cruel apprehension was clearly portrayed in her heart shaped face.'Sam?H-h-h-o-o-w could you?I pledged my...'she started but quickly stopped as she flushed a light pink.I chuckled warmly as I traced my finger on her blazing cheek.She shied away from my touch as she blushed darker still.When she spoke next,her voice was thick with embarassment.'Where's my handbag?'she asked clearly abashed.I reached for it lazily and handed it to her.She surprised me by standing up and reached up to give me a hot slap.'Thats for stealing my first kiss and for the scene with your little puss!ugh!i HATE YOU,SAM!'she shrieked in between fits of hysteria and with tears falling,she ran into the horizon.

My fragile heart fell.I knew I left part of my soul with Hail.My Hail.'Not anymore,'I muttered contradicting myself mentally.I knew one thing though,I had to finish reading Hailey's diary.

Stupid slut Ruby!I recalled how I told her not to but she held a personal grudge against Hailey.Girls,I thought.

'Better start packing.I am leaving tomorrow,'I sighed and pulled myself together and flexed my muscular arms up.

Only one thought ringed in my head;

Gotta read that Diary.

But how???

(¤* ~ *¤)

Hailey's P.O.V

My legs carried me home.Straight home.No detours whatsoever.I pulled off my heels and stripped to my underwear.I shut off my mind and decided to take a bath with the oils my Great Grandmama gave me last Christmas.After that,I kinda felt drowsy and hopped to bed.Not a second later,my mom entered in.

'Hey,sweetheart.'How long had I heard the same words?

'May I have a nap,mom?'I asked meekly.

'How was the party?'she asked clearly excited.

I felt a tear fall from my eyes as my mom gaped and pulled me into a rib-shattering hug.'Its ok,Hal.Go to sleep,' mom cooed as she pulled a blanket over me.

'I love you,mum,'I said.

She shut the door as I clambered onto the next train to slumberland.

(¤HAILEY'S DREAM¤)

'Sam!'I cried as I laughed at him running towards me.

He pulled me into his arms as we fell on the grass.The air was filled with our laughter.Suddenly,Sam kissed me on my forehead as he pledged his love to me in my ear.'Hail?'he asked.'Hmm?'I responded as he pulled us up.

Sam remained kneeling.He had a hard,blazing look that made his jade eyes light up as he said,

'Hailey,

I've loved you since . . .'

'No!'a girl shrieked as she pulled Sam into a kiss.Over and over and over

My dream turned into a nightmare as I woke up drenched in cold sweat and crying violently.I glimpsed at the room and saw...Sam?I rubbed my eyes twice and he was gone.My diary lay on the floor.I scooped it up as I dazily went to sit on my 'special corner'.It was where I kept all my stationery for my diary.I flipped it open and heard Sam's music playing.It brought tears welling in my eyes.Nonetheless,I felt strange comfort with each second.'I love you,Sam...'I whispered as I wrote down my dream on paper.At the end,I stuck a sticker with a tiny note reminding me to get Sam a gift.Duh.Even though I was seething with anger for Sam,it was tradition to get him a good gift.Even though he had never gotten me one.

That's when I noticed an oddity.Why the h**l was my diary on the floor?The last place was....my handbag.

Wait.Sam couldn't...

I pushed the absurd thought from my mind but as a precaution, I took out my music box,opened the dozen locks and placed my diary there.I re-locked the box and placed the keys in my chest-of-drawers.'he.he.he.'I laughed sarcastically.

_________________________

Can you guess who was there??

He.he.he.

_________________________

Sam's P.O.V

'Mom!I'M going out!'I called as I grabbed my coat and navigated Hail's house.Her room was perched between two tall trees which I steathily climbed easily.