down it down it down it

Author's message : i had fallen out of love with writing and found it extremely hard to find the inspiration to start again but i feel ready now. Thank you to everyone who has stayed with me and been patient, it's been a long time but i promise to bounce back ❤️ big love to you all

Danielle's POV

After the mess of a day I've had at school, there is nothing more I want to do than have a few drinks and just forget about the whole situation. I was hung out my bedroom window smoking a cigarette that I had snatched from my mum, one won't hurt. My shirt was undone, my hair was everywhere, mascara ran down my face. Today couldn't get worse. As I took the first draw of my cigarette, I got an incoming call from Billie. A whole 30 minutes later and an entire crying session, we had agreed to go down to our local pub. Not for drinks of course, we're underage, but for some grub and ... maybe a drink if we can bribe someone of a reasonable age to grab us one. Luckily (sorry Billie), Billie's day was just as bad as mine after an argument with her boyfriend. I didn't bother changing, I just simply wiped off the ruined mascara and reapplied it.

————————7pm at the pub ————————

Me and Billie had just finished our meals, nothing fancy but a nice burger would soak up the alcohol if we could be lucky enough to consume some. We hung around the bar for approximately 20 minutes before we found our drunken victim, offering to buy him his drink if we would help us out by getting served for us for the rest of the evening. Of course he agreed, he was drunk! A few beers later and everything was a blur, I'd momentarily forgotten about how upset Nina was and what stupid mistake I did with Miss Anderson. This was just the start of attempting to forget ... bring on more drinks I shouted as everyone cheered me on chugging down the remainder of my pint.

Miss Peter's POV

It was 8:30 pm now, I'd finally finished dolling myself up and arranging plans with some of my old school friends. We were going to the local pub for pre-drinks, that's what middle aged women do right? Wait, do middle aged women even go out clubbing? Oh never mind, I dismissed these thoughts and headed out. I wasn't even 5 minutes down my road when I had been wolf whistled at least twice, although it's disrespectful and degrading, it made me feel good and kind of ... ready to get my revenge on Dani. I turned the corner and there were my 2 old school friends, Justin and Rachel. I greeted them with open arms and it was genuinely so nice to see them again. We arrived at the pub and went straight to the pub, not only did I find what my heart desired but I also found the alcohol I've been wanting for a long time. There she was ... the girl I'm falling for ... Danielle. Standing there, on the table, a group of men surrounding her as she slut drops, dancing to the beat of the music, absolutely off her face. My jaw drops slightly at the sight of this monstrosity but my heart drops even more. Fuck, this girl has so much over me and I need to get rid of this before I get hurt even more. I turn the other way and attempt to block her out, I order a pornstar martini and refuse to face Danielle's direction. I will not let her see me. I chat with Justin and Rachel about what I'd been teaching in spanish and what they have been up to recently. A few pornstar martinis later and its been an hour, Danielle is still drinking more loving the attention and still hasn't seen me, I'd like to keep it this way. I'm swiftly trying to move Justin and Rachel on to the clubbing plans we had made but they're too smashed to even think about throwing themselves around a dancefloor with a group of drunken teenagers. I just laugh it off and continue conversation, quietly praying Dani doesn't spot me somehow. Suddenly, I feel someone's hand grasp my left arm tightly. I turn around fast, I'm in a pub with drunken people, who could it be? I look round to see Dani's friend Billie, the one who lives in the same flat block as me. I greet her as if nothing is wrong and act casual. "Hey Billie, everything alright?" her face looks worried and she is still grasping my arm very tightly. She finally replies after minutes of hesitation and shock, "No, um, you're Dani's teacher right? I don't know what to do please help we aren't meant to be here" she points in Dani's direction and I see Dani unconscious laying on the table she had been dancing on surrounded by the same group of men staring in amazement. "Please help her please I'm begging you" Billie exclaims in a panic.