Confirmed

It was a wednesday morning and I was not in the mood. I am not a morning person, I was laying down in form when I heard someone enter and tap me. I looked up to find my Spanish teacher, in a beige shirt and black trousers. "Can you give me a hand?" I looked up from my chair, my eyes were red where I was so tired and my blonde hair was a mess. I sighed and got up, she took me outside and I found myself standing infront of a white range rover. I had my hands in the pockets of my trousers and it was so cold, fog was coming out of my mouth. "Flash car Miss" trying to smile, "not the only thing you thinks flash, right?". I looked down and didn't reply, what's she talking about? She took a step forward and lifted my chin with her index finger, she took a step back when my head was level with hers. "I asked you a question Danielle" "I... Erm don't know what you mean?" I replied. She opened up her boot "of course you don't" and loaded me with a pile of books, she took a pile, shut the boot and locked up. We headed back inside, I dropped the pile of books on her desk with a sigh of relief. Her office was pretty messy to be honest, sheets everywhere; it was very spacious. "Thanks for that, I knew I could rely on you". I smiled and walked out. What the hell? What was that about?

I made my way back to form, picked up my belongings and headed to my first period; double PE. Wow, great fun. I sat down ready to learn, did what I had to do and before I knew it, it was 11:00. It was break, finally... I was starving. I took a seat at my table, I sit with my two friends Hunter and Poppy. They are both down to earth and we all get along so well, we kind of do our own thing anyway. I read ketchup clouds all break time while eating  and they just go on their phones, we do chat though. 11:30- English, I thought. I like English, Miss Anderson is so hot. I walked in and she gave me a warm welcoming, "Hello Danielle! How are you?" She was wearing a tight black skirt and a black see through shirt, I had a big smile on my face and I answered; "You look so nice! Like always, Im good thanks Miss". And, I made my way to my seat to find.. Wait what? Miss Peters? English lesson? "So class, today, Miss Peters is coming in to see how our lesson learns" I let out a loud sigh as she chose the seat next to me, she looked pissed off. "You okay?" I asked and she gave me a dirty look "Yes." She answered very bluntly. I shrugged my shoulders and carried on with my work, I could see her furiously looking at me in the corner of my eye. I turnt around and looked at her, "and your problem is?" She just looked at me then finally replied, "So is that why you get nervous around me Danielle ?Because I never look as good as your stupid English teacher" Wow, I was generally shocked. Asif she cares who I think looks nice or not, also what! I get nervous around her? I turned around and faced her, I moved really close to her. "Me? Nervous? Oh, look I am so nervous to be near you Miss. Look at my hand shake" I did a fake shake and sniggered "get over yourself". Her jaw dropped and her eyes filled with water, she picked up her stuff and waved goodbye to Miss Anderson. Oh shit! Why is she upset? I started to panic, why am I such an arsehole; wow I am so done. I have to do something, my hand shot up and I asked to go to the toilet. Of course she let me, I took my bag and I rushed up to miss Peters office. I saw her head on the desk and then she sat up crying, she hasn't seen me yet. She wiped her tears, and rested her head in her hand and gripped her hair. I burst in, I crouched down next to her. She burst out crying. I shook her, "Miss, what's wrong! I'm sorry okay". I put my arms around her and she rested her head on my shoulder, "please don't cry Miss"