Breakup

She looked up at me with a red face, her eyes were filled with water and all of her face was patchy. She quickly wiped her eyes clean and told me to go away. Her Iphone6 flashed up "I'm so sorry Nina, don't you agree this is hard work?" The contact name was 'Evie❤️' I looked at the phone and understood she needed time. I felt jealousy build up, I quickly run out and hurried to break. Instead of going to my table, I took a seat out on the benches. I unzipped my rucksack frantically searching for a cigarette; I quickly observed who was around me and flicked my lighter igniting the cigarette. I inhaled it and quickly exhaled it as many times as I could before I got caught. I soon put it out and took a swig of my water. So she has a girlfriend, I knew it. I shouldn't of left her, maybe she needed me but I couldn't stand to face her while she was upset. I care for her just a bit too much. But of course, there is nothing between us.

The next lesson I had was PE, PE went really fast. Then I had media, that was good. Then lunch, I sat at the table and practised my writing. After lunch, I had a free period. I searched for a free classroom that I could revise in or something, on the way looking I passed her room. She was in there with a class full of year 9's; I had a sneaky look in and took in the pain those poor year 9's had to suffer through. I turned the other way and walked off, I heard that distinctive voice "Danielle!" I paused, before turning around I said under my breath- "Well, atleast it wasn't Dani this time huh" and I turned around. I tilted my head to the right, "Yes Miss?". She gestured me to come over so I took some effortless steps over to her and leant my body against the wall folding my arms. "Look, about earlier. I didn't want you to see me like that okay; I apologise" her eyes full of innocence as she stared into mine. Do I show my true feelings or nah? Of course not. I faked a smile and saluted her with 2 fingers and walked off. What the heck? I can't be bothered with her bullsh*t. I turned around to see her leaning against the wall looking down at her shoes. She looked really hurt, I don't know if I was being an arsehole and to be honest, I really couldn't care. The bell soon went, I went home to a warm welcome. "Hey mum&dad!" I went upstairs to revise, same old shit, just a new day. I got in the shower, I had a rough day so I let it all out in the shower. Later on, I was scrolling through instagram&found her instagram. Of course I had to look.

Teacher's POV

It was 7pm and guess who was still in school. I sat infront of my desk making powerpoints for endless Spanish lessons and giving out endless detentions to the naughty children. How am I meant to return home and face the fact I am never going to see my girlfriend again? I really did love her, it's going to be rough. I shouldn't of cried infront of Danielle or took it out on her. She doesn't deserve it, she's just a student and I'm a teacher. I can't be doing this. I must make it up to her. I logged off and picked up my handbag and car keys, I locked the office and rushed to the carpark. I just want to go home. I unlocked my car and hopped in, off home I went. I got out of my car, in the lift, up 5 floors, to the left and ahh I unlocked my door. My apartment is pretty clean to be honest, especially for a very unorganised teacher. I got straight into the shower, it felt so good to be home and warm. When I got out, I put on some pjs and shoved a meal in the microwave. I would love to be able to cook up a great dinner but I just don't have time I guess. After dinner, I thought it was time I should get into bed. After all, it has been a long day. I found a note- "Dear Nina, I have always loved you but I am doing what feels right with Adam. You are always welcome to visit Australia. Much love- forever&always- Evie❤️". A tear rolled down my cheek as anger took over me, I ripped it up and screamed. I need to calm down, I deserve so much better. I rolled over and drifted off.