Let's make up

Teacher's POV

It was a new day, it's going to be better. I want to make it up to Danielle seeing as I was an arsehole. But that's what teachers do I guess. I decided to make an effort today, I straightened my hair and put on a slim black dress. I looked in the mirror and smiled, "You aren't as bad as you think you are" I noted to myself before locking up. The sun was shining and the streets were busy, those poor people who have to get in a packed train in the morning. When I reached school, I attended the friday morning meeting about the assembly that will go on.

Danielle's POV

7:30am. My alarm started ringing, arghh turn it off. I searched frantically for my alarm while my head was buried in my duvets. "Come on sweetie, get up now" I rolled out of bed; atleast its friday. I got in my outfit and shoved a hairband in my hair and made my way to school. I met Hunter and Poppy at the corner, we spoke about last nights new episode of Birds Of A Feather and before we knew it, we reached school. In form, my form tutor informed me that Miss Peters would like to see me at lunch time. For f^ck sake, really? I let out a really loud sigh and everyone looked at me, oops did that come out loud?

Teachers POV-

I asked Mr Daryll to let Danielle
know I wanted to see her; I know this is a bit crazy and everything but I wanted to make it up to her. So I thought I'd surprise her with a bunch of flowers&some chocolates. I know it isn't much but how else do I apologise?
1:30-lunchtime. Right now is the time, she should be here any minute now. I checked if my hair looked okay and I sorted out the positioning of my dress. I heard the door handle be pushed down and in come Danielle. "Hey, sorry you have to miss your lunch but it's important" I said. She looked at me blankly and dragged a chair across so she would be sat opposite me. She sat down and finally responded "Yeah well it better be"

Danielle's POV-

"So what is it Miss Peters?" She bent down and came back up with a beautiful bunch of red roses with white roses and a box of thornton chocolates and handed me them. "I just want to apologise for yesterday, please accept it. I'm so sorry" she looked up and all her eyes were watering. "Miss, you really shouldn't of done this, it's completely fine" I stood up and hugged her over the desk. I made it a quick hug and patted her back to end it; "honestly you shouldn't of done this, these are so nice" I said to her. She smiled at me, "It's completely fine Danielle, I just want to make it up to you. You can go if you want now" Actually, I wanted to stay...