BOO!

Miss Peter's POV
----------------------------------------------
11:21 am
I tossed and turned trying to get back to sleep; I had no idea what to do today so I was literally planning on staying in bed. The best part about living near a town is waking up to lorries reversing letting off that distinctive beeping. Not. I layed on my back and run my hand through my long brown hair, then I reached for my iPhone. I looked at the time and sighed. After a while of being lazy, I got myself up and opened my curtains letting in a beautiful ray of sunshine in. I then made my bed and jumped in the shower, weekends are the best. I put on my dressing gown and made my way to the kitchen, "saturday mornings mean a nice breakfast" I said to myself as I switched the button on the coffee machine. "What a beautiful day, I must do something" I thought while putting 2 slices of bread into the toaster. 10 minutes later&breakfast was demolished. I put on navy blue skinny jeans, a white shirt, a navy blazer and some white slip on vans then I straightened my hair. I grabbed my handbag and locked the door behind me. I walked towards the stairs when I heard someone shout "Nina!" I turned around to see Danielle wearing a tracksuit and her hair all messy. I smiled then started laughing, "so you made an effort?" I said being sarcastic. Danielle responded with a dirty look and continued walking with me. "So how are you getting home?" I asked as we reached my car. "Train of course" she replied. I unlocked my range rover and opened my door gesturing her to get in, "Get in Dani, I'll drop you off". She just looked at me blankly as I continued to gesture for her to get in, "Really? You don't have to, it's okay" but she got in anyway. I started the engine and turned on the radio making sure it was at a low volume so I could hear her. She finally broke the awkward silence- "So where are you going all dressed up Miss? Are you going on a date" she said nudging me in attempt to wind me up. I started laughing at her, "No, just thought I'd visit the park and have a few drinks. Nice weather. Are you doing anything?" "Actually I'm not, just going to go home and relax really. Maybe go skating but that's about it" she smiled. We reached her house, it wasn't big or small. It was just an average house on a side street, I pulled over and smiled. "Well you're welcome to come if you want" She thanked me for the ride and winked at me. I beeped and made my way to the park with the radio blaring.

Danielle's POV
----------------------------------------------
So I just got home and I got invited to hang out with my Spanish teacher. How crazy is that? I was sitting on my bed, I had already said hello to my parents. I was considering whether to meet her or not, either way I was going to skate. I better have a shower before I go to the park anyway, I looked disgusting. I dropped my clothes and enjoyed my shower, I washed my hair and dried it. I threw on my vans t-shirt, some chino shorts and my Vans Half cab shoes. I picked up my 'Enjoi' skateboard and noticed I was missing something, oh yes. I picked up my vans snapback and put it on before saying bye to everyone. I rode to the park and when I entered I was looking for her, I saw her in the middle of the field sunbathing with some ciders next to her and a bottle of wine. "What an alcoholic" I said joking around to myself. I kicked my skateboard up so it landed in my hands then I made my way over to her, I took out my phone and quickly took a picture of her before making her aware that I was there. "BOO!" I shouted making her scream, I burst out laughing and sat down. She took her sunglasses off, "It's only me" I said poking her nose. She looked at me in a confused way, "I must of been asleep oh my, here have a drink. I'm glad you decided to join me" she said handing me a cider. "Naughty teacher, giving me alcohol. What a bad influence." I said chuckling, she quickly grabbed it off me before I could open it. "Hey!" I shouted fighting her for it. "You gave that to me!" She got up and started running with it, I got up and started chasing her. We ran back to where we were sitting but before she could sit down, I tackled her to the floor closing my eyes hoping I didn't hurt her or me. I opened my eyes to find our faces just inches apart and my body was on top of hers. It was a beautiful moment and at this moment of time, I really knew there was something between us. We were looking in eachothers eyes, she broke this when she flipped me over so she landed on top of me. "I'm always on top" She said smirking knowing exactly what she meant before she climbed off me. My cheeks flashed red, "oh shut up you" as I snatched the beer out of her hand.