After school hours

It was a friday afternoon and I had spanish, I sat in my usual seat. Nearly every question, she would pick me. I don't know whether she picks me because I'm shy or she is just an arsehole... I get the answer wrong nearly every time or pronounce something wrong and she just gives me this sort of smug look. I tried avoiding eye contact throughout the lesson but it just wouldn't work, everytime i'd look up she would be looking at me. "Class, these are the people who need to stay behind today" she read out a list and surprise surpise, my name was read out. I let out a loud sigh and questioned her on this decision, "on a friday miss? Really?". She soon replied with a firm tone, "You better not be questioning me Danielle." Well, that was blunt. I gave her a dirty look as I put my rucksack on and stormed out of the class, on the way to form I bumped into my english teacher. My english teacher is so down to earth, she asked me what was wrong and we had a chat for like 10 minutes. Next thing I know, Miss Peters is watching every single move of ours. What's wrong with her? She stomped passed us and had a very angry facial expression, I laughed with my english teacher at her and headed to form. Form was over in 2 minutes and I was hanging around in the main corridor waiting for this mess of a teacher, her bright blue jumper soon caught my eye. She calls me back for intervention but she's sitting there giving out detentions? I dragged myself over there and looked down on her, "so much for wanting me to stay behind, wow" I said very bluntly. "Head up to computing 4, I'll be there in 2 Dani" she winked. 'Dani' did she really just call me that? What teacher does that, wow that was so cringey! My name is Danielle, not Dani. I logged onto the computer and soon enough she made it, it was just me and her. No one else bothered turning up, "wow, what a turn out" she said and I turnt around to her speed walking towards me looking hot and flustered. She picked up a chair and placed it next to mine, I opened my coursework and she started to improve it. There was so much room on this section of computers, but her legs were touching mine and she was practically breathing all over me. I was sweating. I was nervous. This is a big deal, I need to make a better impression but wow; this is slightly awkward. She typed in the wrong thing so I got the mouse and went to delete it but as I did, she reached for the mouse too and her hand brushed mine. She quickly pulled away and looked at me, she blushed and so did I. "Sorry, I'll move it over here" she stood up and leant over me, she didn't have to do it this way but she chose to. What is her problem? 20 minutes later of pure awkwardness, she dismissed me. I put on my bomber jacket and placed my rucksack on my back and went to walk out. I felt a hand on wrist, I turnt around. "Thanks for coming tonight Danielle, atleast someone cares about their work" she had this huge smile on her face, I looked into her eyes and smiled back. "You're welcome Miss, anyone would be crazy to miss this out" I chuckled and walked out as she watched me leave.

On the way home, I was thinking of when she said good point to liking girls. She never mentioned anything since that day about being gay, I found myself hoping that she is. Snap out of it Danielle! Asif you'd ever get with her, she's just out to get you...