Squad goals

Danielle's POV

So it was now 11:14pm and me and Billie had nearly gotten through the crate. Billie is really weak and therefore, she was a tad drunk. We had been playing the ps4 for the last couple of hours trying to up our level so we could finally prestige. She soon gave up and suggested turning on the music, "don't you think it's abit late now? You know you do have neighbours" I asked her nicely. "True but who cares come on! I swear Nina really likes you anyway, cmon she's your teacher! She isn't going to say anything" she shouted back ready to turn on the stereo. "But she has had a hard week at school you kno-" the music began to play- Firestone Kygo- it was actually really loud and her singing was really loud too. Fuck. Poor Miss Peters, she just wants to relax and she has a pair of teenagers partying the night away. I had the shock of my life when I get scuffed up from the floor. "Let's dance!" she shouted in my face letting all her beer breath over my face. I chuckled and dropped my shoulders to the beat, I've never been too keen on dancing. It isnt my thing really I just have zero rhythm. 10 minutes later, there was a large bang on the door. Well, I bet that's someone complaining. I paused the music and Billie looked at me weirdly, "oh man are you not scared? Who is it" she shouted out. In the end, I opened the door to find Miss Peters with her hair in a messy bun, an oversized hoodie and some baggy trousers. "Some people do need sleep around here some time" she said looking at me angrily. "Sorry Nina, it was my idea. Come on in and have a drink, we still have a few left! It won't do no harm, you and Danielle are more like friends than a teacher and a student" Billie said with a smile on her face. Miss Peters let out a sigh and walked in opening a can of beer and with no hesitation, she picked up the ps4 controller. "Black ops 3 hey, good choice" she said as she took her first swig of the beer. "Somerby? Good choiceeee" she also stated dragging out the e at the end of choice. I giggled and took a seat beside her. "So you're gatecrashing our party then! Complete opposite hey who would of thought it" I said laughing. She looked up to me as I was sitting on the sofa and she was on the floor, oh damn she looked so cute with those puppy eyes looking at me. She poked my chin while still looking up at me- "hey, you love it really. I'm the coolest teacher you'll ever meet". My cheeks went red, "and the hottest". Billie screamed as she was in the kitchen looking for some more beers- "wait you's are in a relationship?". "What the f**k, no!" I replied going all red. "Well you did just call me hot" Miss Peters stated. I covered my face with my hand, "shit that wasn't meant to come out loud" I said explaining myself.

Miss Peter's POV
----------------------------------------------I took another swig of my beer as I attempted to level up Billie's black ops account. Really I should be sleeping as I've had a rough week at work and I've got some work to do over the weekend but if these are going to make a racket all night then I might aswell join. Also, I am so much older than these girls. This is just slightly weird! Oh well, who cares? Free beer, right? And I'm not forgetting the fact that Danielle looks super hot tonight. I mean she always does but wow does she look better without her uniform. Nina! Snap out of this! Stop day dreaming! You got a team to beat I thought to myself as I continued shooting the opposition. "So not only do you teach Spanish, you also play ps4 on a regular basis" Dani said questioning me. "Well, I didn't until I become loner of the year. Living on your own gets boring sometimes so I got a ps4, none of my friends ever go out either so. You's are probably more fun than my own friends!" I said giggling. "Probably? You mean definitely" Billie said slurring as she finished another can of beer. Wow she was in a right state. "I think we should get you to bed, don't you Dani?" I said to Billie. "I think that might be the greatest idea you have ever come up with Miss Peters" Danielle replied as we picked up Billie and tucked her in. I took a seat back on the sofa with Danielle as she asked me to stay. I wonder why she wants me to stay I wondered to myself.