Growing love

There I was sat in Spanish, listening to her Scottish voice going on and on. I soon noticed I had drifted off thinking about me&her. "Danielle!" she shouted at me, I looked up and our eyes met; the short eye contact we had felt like forever. "Yes Miss Peters" I responded, "You have not done any work! See me after lesson". She looked angry, I shrugged my shoulders&soon enough it was the end of the lesson. I sat there, my head resting on my hand with a facial expression of I couldn't give a f^ck. She took a seat next to me and moved my pen but her finger tips brushed over my hand. I looked up at her glistening brown eyes, she looked directly in my eye. "You seem like a smart girl Danielle, don't let this daydreaming let you down. What boy are you daydreaming about?" Miss Peters asked me. I forgot myself and started laughing, "a boy?" I said, "yes Danielle that's what I said". I laughed again and I replied with "Why would I be interested in boys when I can have a hot girl?"; oops I had just forgot myself again. She has now turnt sideways and her legs are folded facing me, "You know what Danielle, that is a good point. You can go now". I sat there in shock, holy shit. She's a lesbian? She likes girls? Does she? Is she straight? Wow. "Dismissed Danielle I said" Miss reminded me I shouldn't be sitting in a classroom at break. I picked up my rucksack and hurried out; my heart was racing and I felt like I knew her personally. I hope I wasn't catching feelings for a teacher, someone who I'd never ever have a chance with.

After that day, I kept bumping into her on the way to lessons. She would always smile at me and even add a cheeky wink, does this mean something? My head felt messed up, is she messing me around? Is she playing me? Does she like me???