BUSTED

Miss Anderson's POV
----------------------------------------------
I can't believe this is happening. Danielle has always been my favourite student and here I am. Ready to be her first, if you know what I'm trying to say. I took hold of Danielle's shirt and had a firm grip as I pinned her down on the table.  She looked up at me and looked shocked at what I was doing. I leant over her, playfully biting her neck and slowly kissing it. I felt her shoulders lift as I hit a sensitive spot on her neck. "You know I've always wanted you in this way Danielle" I said as my mouth reached her lips before she could answer. I had adjusted my position and was practically laying on top of her. My right hand began to undo her shirt as we were kissing and when the top was undone, I caressed her boob and she released a moan. I grabbed it (for pleasure, not to hurt her) knowing it made her moan which resulted in an even louder moan. I kissed her to make her be quiet and I didn't wait, my left hand undid her trousers slowly.

Danielle's POV
----------------------------------------------
Oh my god. This feels so good. Fuck. Who would of thought I'm going to lose my virginity to Miss Anderson? Oh shit. Yes. Right there. I release a loud moan as her fingers reach my vagina and my back arches. I giggle and hold her face close to mine. "Oh you are so naughty" I say to her as she smirks and enters my body while looking into my eyes...
10 minutes later&Miss Anderson officially took my virginity. I lay on my back out of breath and embarrassed as she lays on top of me. Your turn now.. don't think you'll get away with taking my innocence away. I flip her over and now I am on top of her. I am naked yet she is fully dressed. Not for long. She laughs where she is shocked, I do the exact same thing as she did- shirt off. Just as I'm about to give her chest some attention, the door flies open. I sit up (baring in mind I have no clothes on) to find Miss Peters. Oh shit. Oh my fuckin god. What the fuck. Her jaw drops to the floor.

Miss Peter's POV
----------------------------------------------
So I am standing in the doorway of Miss Anderson's office to collect some coverwork and this is what I get. Danielle naked and Miss Anderson half naked about to be satisfied. I can't believe it. I have had the wrong impression of Dani all this time. I thought we had something special. I honestly don't know what to do and right now, I am just standing here in shock staring at this. I just can't believe what I am seeing. "Danielle, Miss Anderson? What the actual f-" before I can finish my sentence, Danielle speaks. "Nina! It doesn't look like what you think. Please. We just got carried away" she says almost crying, also attempting to cover herself up. All of a sudden, it hits me. She doesn't want you Nina. Look at her, she literally just had sex with her English teacher. If she wanted you, she wouldn't of done such thing. I have no words to say, I begin to cry and all I can say is "I won't tell anyone" to stop Danielle from worrying. I close the door and walk out to the carpark. Fuck this, I'm going home. I'm too emotional for this shit. I really liked her...

Miss Anderson's POV
----------------------------------------------
I look at Danielle and she is quickly getting dressed. I am sitting up and I put my bra&shirt back on. "Well... that did not go to plan" I say. Danielle shoots me an evil look and replies "oh really? No shit". "Hey it isn't my fault she walked in, what do you want me to do about it? You had a choice whether to fuck me or not and you accepted it". Danielle comes and sits besides me, she sighs and says "I know. I know. I'm just shocked she has seen that". Her head is in her hands and you can see that she is traumatised. I gently rub her back. "It's okay, she will get over it okay. We will sort it" .....