Just reassure me

Miss Peter's POV

"Danielle, what is it? Is everything okay?" I questioned. I was quite worried she had asked me to stay considering it was now 2am and we were both shattered. Her blue eyes were looking deeply into mine and she soon noticed she had been staring at me for a good 5 minutes now. She shook her head out of it, "oh nothing, you can go if you want I just wanted you to level me up some more" she finally replied as her cheeks blushed. I knew she was hiding something, she wouldn't ask me to use up my valuable sleeping time to play a game that I could play any time of the day. "Danielle" I said using her full name in all seriousness. "I know that isn't the truth, what's bothering you?" I asked her. "Nina it's just that I" she paused and looked down. "It's just that-" for some reason she couldn't spit it out. I put my hand on her leg, "Danielle what is it? You know you can tell me anything" I said. "Nina, it's just I've been struggling with school. I don't know how long I can do this for, we aren't even near the end of this year. It's just a nightmare. And no offence taken but especially your lesson, I'm useless I can't speak Spanish" she blurted out in one whole go. I took my hand off her leg and leant in so I was closer to Danielle; "Danielle, everything is going to be just fine" I said comforting her while tucking a loose strand on her hair behind her ear. "I promise, we all have a meltdown at some point. I will help you get through this" I said reassuring her. She looked up eventually and looked me in the eye, she gave a weak smile. "I don't know what I'd do without you" she said as she layed down on the sofa. I gave it 10 minutes incase she got even more upset but when I looked at her, she was fast asleep. Her mouth was slightly open and her hair was like a fluffy cloud. What a blonde scruff I thought to myself smiling, I gently got up being as quiet as possible as everyone was asleep. I got the blanket off of the arm rest and laid it gently over Danielle who was sleeping heavily. "Goodnight beautiful" I whispered before leaving. I quickly unlocked my apartment door trying to not disturb my neighbours. I got in and I went straight to my bedroom, I took off my hoodie and trousers to reveal my black and pink underwear that I had put on earlier. I looked in the mirror glancing at my body in my new underwear, "Wow I shouldn't even bother now that I'm single" I said to myself. I then jumped in bed and curled up. It felt so good to be in bed after a long week at school and especially this long night. However I just want to help Danielle in the best way possible I thought before drifting off into a deep sleep...