Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)

Start from the beginning

The sky was now a light blue, some of the clouds were still pink but a large majority of them were white and yellow. We stood about twelve feet apart, eyeing each other down. The people in the bar poured out the front door and began to make a circle around us. Some people even came out of their houses and joined the circle. This was going to be fun.

He shot a menacing smile to me while steam came out of his nose and he charged at me. I managed to dodge just in time before he rammed into me. The crowd was cheering and shouting at the two of us.

He turned around and charged once more but I dodged once more. I look around at the crowd and spotted a woman with a blue dress and yellow hair. She had a red bow around her waist which gave me an excellent idea.

Bull turned around again and grumbled. "Stop movin' ya little shit!" He charged once more and I moved but stayed close enough to stick my foot out and cause him to trip. The crowd roared with applause and gasps as the ground shook from his collapse.

Before he got up I quickly rushed to the woman and untied her bow, taking it back to the fight. She gasped and gave me a shocked look. "I'm borrowing this!" I shouted as I returned to the circle.

The man was now on his feet again and I whistled at him. He quickly turned to face me and I held the red cloth out with both hands, grinning like crazy.

"Olé you bitch, olé!" I shook the red cloth at him. The crowd oooed at the action. Bull's face went red with anger as he charged again at me. I moved the cloth away from him as he went by buy, he stopped right behind me to try and grab the cloth.

Each attempted he tried to grab the cloth and each time he failed. I gracefully danced past each swipe of his hand and hopped back a few feet, throwing the cloth up in the air and catching it.

"Olé!" I shouted with a smile. "Olé!" The crowd also shouted it with me. This was just too much fun! I was embarrassing the shit out of the most wanted criminal in the valley!

The large man looked around to the crowd, his face and ears turned red. The look on his face went from anger to fear very quickly. He looked like a dog with it's tail between its legs, it almost looked like he wanted to cry. I actually felt really sorry for him.

He faced me once more and his feared look turned back into rage as he charged again. I was caught off guard but, was still able to dodge his body. Without realizing it, his giant hand reached for my arm and grabbed it, pulling me along with him.

He continued to charge and then he threw me up into the air, without letting go of me, and slammed me into the dirt. The crowd gasped as he grabbed the collar of my outfit and held me up to his face. He grinned and whispered something where I could only hear it

"Olé..."

With that, he reeled his head back and slammed his forehead into mine, dropping me to the ground. I crawled backward, putting my hand to the spot he slammed. Blood began to trickle down my face, across my lips, and to my chin. It hurt like hell.

I looked up to him. He was smiling darkly down on me with his arms crossed. I clutched the cloth in my hand, coming up with a quick plan. I stared at him with half-lidded eyes and also grinned darkly, my tongue moved past my lips, cleaning up the blood.

His grin faded and his eyes widened, face going red once more. I took that moment to rush to his feet and tie the red cloth around his legs and ankles, I was too quick for him to stop. He tried to take a step back but couldn't move his feet which caused him to stumble backwards and fall to the ground once more with a loud thud.

The crowed was screaming at the comeback. I got to my feet and put my foot to his throat while he was still dazed from the fall. He grabbed my ankle, trying to push it away to get air but I leaned down to his face with my arms crossed. The tables have turned quite drastically.