"You wouldn't even begin to understand. You don't speak my language." T-Dog said.

"That's five in total." Dale stated.

"It's not just five. You're putting every single one of us in risk. Just know that, Rick. You saw that walker. It was here. It was in camp. They're moving out of the cities, they could come back. We need every able body we got. We need them here, we need them to protect camp." Shane said.

They were doing a pretty good job without Rick. I don't see what's so special about him.

Though taking us, the few capable fighters, into the city and away from camp is a risky move. Shane might be an asshole but he isn't stupid.

"It seems what you most need here are more guns." Rick said.

"Right, guns." Glenn said.

I furrowed my eyebrows at their little inside joke or whatever. We weren't there when Glenn supposedly saved Rick from a whole bunch of the undead.

Hell, I'm surprised that Glenn was able to help him at all or that he even wanted to.

"What guns are we talking about?" I asked.

"Six shotguns, two hot power rifles, over a dozen of hand guns. I cleaned out the cage back at the station before I left. I dropped the bag in Atlanta when I got swarmed. It's just sitting there in the street waiting to be picked up." Rick explained.

Huh, I guess there are certain perks to being a sheriff. Other than a badge and the weird hat. What was up with the uniform anyway?

I don't think anyone expects the world to go back to the way it used to be so there's really no point in keeping the outfit.

"Ammo?" Shane asked.

"Seven hundred rounds." Rick stated.

Consider me impressed. That bag is worth going back for. It could defend the group for a while. That is, if the number of the dead continues to be the same. At this point, that's a few of them every other week.

"You went through hell to find us. You just got here and you're gonna turn around and leave?" Lori asked.

"Dad, I don't want you to go." Carl said.

I rolled my eyes at Lori's words. She's twisting Ranger Rick's words into something they're not. Carl is too young to realize that this was his mother's idea so I don't know why she's suddenly against it.

She is the one who thought telling Daryl that Rick will show him the way was going to help calm things down.

"To hell with the guns, Shane is right. Merle Dixon? He's not worth one of your lives even with guns thrown in." Lori retorted.

Dakota glared at her wasting no time in stepping closer to her making Rick tense. Our eyes met and I waved my hand in dismissal.

Dakota was angry, but she wasn't about to attack Lori. Even if she did, I'd be here to involuntarily stop it. Rick nodded at me trusting me on this.

"Like you are? If it was your boyfriend out there, you'd have no problem risking everyone's lives." She spat.

"I owe a debt to a man I met and his little boy. Lori, if they hadn't taken me in, I would have died. It's because of them I made it to you at all. They said they'd follow me to Atlanta. They'll walk into the same trap I did if I don't warn them." Rick explained.