Chapter Fourteen

A bright white light filled my vision. I closed my eyes, but it didn't stop the light from shining in my eyes, so I opened them again. And then a voice sounded through the air.

"Hello, young one", it said. I blink before trying to speak.

"H-hello?" I respond.

"It is good to see you able to speak", the voice says. "Many who come here are struck dumb and cannot speak."

"Where... where is here?" I ask.

"This is the celestial plains. It is where those who are close to death come", the voice says. I blink.

"I'm... I'm not dead?" I whisper.

"No. You are close however. But, unlike many who come here, you have a choice", the voice says. "You can choose whether you want to live or whether you want to die."

My eyes widen. "I want to live! I have to go back! I have to!"

"Why do you need to go back, dear child?" the voice says.

"I have so many I love there! They need me! And I need them!"

"Who is that you love in the life you have almost left behind?" the voice asks.

"My guardian and boyfriend, Optimus Prime as well as his Autobots and my human friends!"

"Oh yes, you are one of the ones to have met my children", the voice says.

"Children?" I ask. The voice chuckles slightly.

"Yes, children. Both Autobots and Decepticons are my children", the voice answers my question.

"But then..." I trail off, my mind making connections. "Who are you?"

"My name is Primus. And I am able to give you a second chance at life if you are willing to go back to help those who need you."

"I am absolutely willing! I can't just leave them there by themselves!"

"Very well. You will have a life there again. However... there will be some changes to your body", Primus says.

I hesitate. "What... what kind of changes?"

"You will be the first of your kind. A techno-organic. Part cybertronian, part organic. It is due to you falling into the cyber matter that you will be part cybertronian", Primus answers.

"What... what parts of me will be cybertronian?" I ask. Primus only chuckles. 

"That is for you to find out, dear child", he says. I sigh. 

"Alright. Well, when can I go back?" I ask.

"Right now", Primus says.

If possible, the white light from before got even brighter, causing me to shield my eyes. Then it was dark. When I opened my eyes, I found myself by the Omega Lock, with Bumblebee shoving the Star Saber into Megatron's chest.

"You took my voice", Bumblebee says. "You will never rob anyone of anything, ever again."

Megatron was gasping as he fell to his knees and then off the sword towards Earth. I immediately started cheering. 

"Yeah! Go Bumblebee!"

There was silence as everyone stared at me, even Optimus who was being helped up from the edge of the Omega Lock. 

"Astraea", he whispers. I blink before smiling.

"Hey, Optimus", I say. I fly over to him and he instantly takes one of his hands and hugs me to his chest. I blink before spreading my arms out across his chest as a form of a hug.