Chapter Three

"Hello, dear Astraea", Megatron sneered. "I hope you feel welcome." I glare at him, my wrists aching from the metal chains. 

"Leave me alone, you overgrown machinery", I snarl. He chuckles. 

"I see you still have fight in you", he growls. "We'll get rid of that quickly. Bring in the other one."

I gasp when I see another young girl covered in blood. She looks up at the sound of my gasp and her eyes widen.

"You promised not to bring another one into this!" she exclaimed. Megatron chuckles. "She won't remember any of this, so it'll be fine."

I sit up straight and find myself staring at the wall in front of me. I looked to my side and I noticed Tori sitting on her bed, watching me. Her eyes show sadness. "You remember now..."

I nod. "What happened? I only dreamt a short bit of it. It was when you and I first met on the warship..."

Tori smiles sadly. "Megatron tried to connect our minds to his. It backfired and instead we can now talk to two Autobots... he doesn't know that though."

"How did we get away?" I whisper. Tori frowns. 

"They let you go, but you had a heavy case of amnesia, or at least that's what doctors diagnosed you with since you were gone for a few days and had no clue what happened to you... Whereas me... I was held longer, and managed to escape. Not easily. But now the 'cons have found us again... but it was the day after we both left the warship that we heard voices in our head."

I blink. "How do you know all this?"

Tori smiles sadly. "While Miko chose to go to Jasper, I ended up in the town you originally lived in. I watched from a distance. I admit, it got slightly harder when you moved since I did not have the money to follow you... But then Miko, blessed Miko, met you. She spoke of you a lot, without knowing that I already knew you. She let me know how you had been good ever since then."

"So... You were kinda my silent protector?"

Tori nods. I frown. "Alright. I find it kinda weird but you know, it's fine."

Tori laughs before sighing. "You should go back to sleep. It's only one in the morning. We can go explore campus tomorrow."

I nod and immediately lay back down. However, I was unable to fall asleep due to my thoughts about the Decepticons. It was then that I realized that I should have told Optimus that Starscream showed up at the apartment. I sigh and contact him, seeing if he's awake.

'Optimus?'

'Astraea, shouldn't you be asleep?'

'Probably... I just can't sleep because I have a lot on my mind, some of it I should probably tell you... I'm just... not sure how to do that...'

'Do you have your tablet?'

I smile at the mention of the tablet. 'I do.'  I pull out my tablet and turn it on, shielding my eyes from the bright light before I start typing.

'Starscream knows where I am... I don't know how he knows...but he's threatened that he would be coming back for me and my roommate, Tori. The one that Ratchet can hear in his head. She... She knows why this occurred and she told me after I had a dream... it was actually a memory but... I don't know... Honestly, I think that I should tell you the dream in person. Both you and Ratchet. And Tori should be there to tell her story and what she told me of what happened...'

There was no reply for a while, but I soon received a short message from Optimus. 'Ratchet and I will be there tomorrow to discuss what you have spoke of. Ratchet will tell Tori about our meeting. We will be there at about noon, if you are free then.'

I smile softly at his words. 'Alright. See you at noon.'

Optimus doesn't respond and I fall asleep rather quickly.