Thanks, Stranger.

I am woken up by a squeal outside and by all I know that is Nessa. Wait, how did I actually get here? Where am I actually? I look around the room and realize I am in Hunt's room. But why? Last I remember I was on the beach being annoyed by Zayne.
Zayne! Exactly! He brought me here.
Oh no, I made a deal with him, didn't I?
Yes, you did. And guess who gets to spend a load of time with hot Booker now? Thanks, Paige.

Oh no, the voice in my head thanked me. That confirms I made the wrong decision!

I get up and I can see the orange rays of the setting sun through the window. I notice Marco's bags on the other bed meaning they got here while I was knocked out. I walk downstairs, into the kitchen and out to the backyard, where Ad is surprisingly being helped by Nessa to set up a barbecue grill while Hunt and Marco are starting up a fire. Only one person missing.

"Had enough sleep, princess?" Argh! I spoke too soon.
Cue the eye roll.
"I can do better, " I reply and start heading to Ad and Nessa.
"Ah ah. Not so fast princess," he wraps his hand around my waist holding me flush against him. On his free hand is a balanced full bowl off barbecue sauce.
"What do you want?" I try to sound quite unaffected yet the contrary is taking place.
"More like what Ad wants. You and I have to go grocery shopping at a not so close place from what I gather."
"What? Why you and I? Why not him?" I ask furiously turning to face him.
"Why don't you ask him?" he says as silently as he always speaks but it makes me aware of how close we are now that I am facing him. His breath hits my lips as his eyes wander to where Ad and Nessa are.
"Good idea because there's no way am in for an hour drive with you," I poke his chest and try to pull away.

Keyword:TRY!!

"My bad princess, but I believe you enjoyed the ride here. Trust me, this one will be shorter than you're used to. Furthermore, I have my baby." he brags referring to his death beast.
"Exactly why I will not go with you! I am not getting on that death machine!" I complain still trying to pull away.
"Hey, Ad! She said she doesn't mind at all," he shouts to my brother who gives a thumbs up and goes back to whatever he was doing leaving me with the devil.
"What do you think you are doing? I most definitely don't want to go anywhere with you, damn you!" he ignores me and places the bowl next to Nessa.

"It won't hurt, Paigey," Nessa says as she turns away from Ad."
"Says the girl who has no idea what that death machine is capable of. Why can't I go with a normal person who uses his words to speak instead of gestures and drives a normal car?"
"Relax Punkin, he's the only one who doesn't know his way around this place and you have nothing to do. I will give you guys the keys to my baby on a condition that it comes back in one piece. Now, go get warm and accompany him before it is too late to actually get groceries." Ad says and drops a kiss on my forehead indicating there's no more room to argue.

I huff and get back inside. I put on an NYC t-shirt and change my shorts to leggings before slipping into my earlier sneakers.
I find Zayne reversing Ad's car out of the parking before stopping right in front of me. I get in and put the radio on determined to ignore him as he does me. I type in the address and sit Indian style looking outside the window. Some minutes pass as I zoned out and I am brought back when I notice how fast we are going. Damn, the guy can drive. I turn to find him fully focused on the road and humming to the music. I notice his jacket is off leaving him in his well-fitted v-neck. A tattoo can be seen on his sleeve and it gets me curious what it's about. Before I can say anything, the car jerks into a halt and I realize we are already at our destination. He parks and we both get out. The cool air hits me and I immediately regret not bringing a jacket with me.

We take a trolley each and start filling them with the items Nessa sent to our phones earlier. We get to the candy stand and I immediately look for skittles only to find them on the topmost shelf. I look back at Zayne and he arches a brow at me. I point at the skittles and he smirks and looks away. Jerk! I try to jump but still can't reach them. Suddenly, my body is jerked upwards by the waist and I easily reach them. I take a two jars to avoid fighting with both Nessa and Ad. He puts me down and I place them in my trolley.
"I didn't hear a thank you, Princess," he whispers in my ear. I turn to thank him just because my love for skittles is extremely great but freeze immediately when the only thing i can look at is his lips. We are too close.
"I...I...ah," I try but I can concentrate on nothing except how good he smells.

awkward!!!!

"What? Cat caught your tongue?" he whispers.
"Can you move back just a bit?"
"Why?" he moves closer backing me up against the shelves.
"Tell me, do I make you nervous? Does it bother you when I come this close?" he pushes a strand of hair off my face and tilts my chin upwards so that our eyes meet.
"Please, Zayne, "I plead for nothing exactly as my hand grabs on his jacket. His face comes so close as his gaze shifts to my lips and mine his.

"Schuster? Paige Schuster! OMG! is that you?" someone exclaims and I feel Zayne's hands ball up into fists before turning his face away towards the guy who just called me.

Thanks, stranger!
I release a breath I was well aware of holding.

.................................................
That's all for today guys. 
See y'all in two days
Your comment matters and your vote counts
.
MOH.