Fuck! She's art.

"What is that godly aroma coming from here?" Hunt asks entering the kitchen. We part from each other and Zayne asks him to let the others come in for early lunch. Hunt runs off and Zayne starts setting the table for everyone, not sparing me a glance.

They file in and we get to eating as we discuss what we want to do in the afternoon. Marco is taking Hunt on a date while Ad and Zayne had the afternoon themselves. That left Nessa and me. Since we wanted to go snorkeling, we decided that this afternoon is the best time. Although the idea of going by ourselves is somewhat frightening.

Nessa and I collect the dishes while trying to pry the secret date plan out of Marco.

"I'm not telling you guys, especially you, Paige. Hunt will break it out of you in a second. That means then, that I cannot tell Ness because she'll come blabbering to you."

We both pout and he bursts out laughing.

"I will tell you how it goes, I promise. Even if I don't get some."

I gasp at his crudeness and splash him right after handing Ness the last plate.

He spurts out soapy water while I continue soaking him. He finally gets the water off his face and lunges for me. I slip trying to escape so I grab Nessa's cover-up tee but she's caught by surprise so she falls too. We end up on Marco who's whining on the floor.

"Oh wow! I didn't know you guys were into that. You should have said something earlier maybe we would've let you in for our bedroom time," Hunt says at the door. Zayne and Ad are standing beside him. While Ad looks amused and on the verge of bursting into laughter, Zayne is fuming looking at my back. Marco's hand is on my ass and the other, Ness is laying on.

I scramble off him and help them up muttering apologies.
"I'm going to change," I mutter and go upstairs. I change into a strappy, bandage, red low-cut monokini. Just as I'm about to put on my shorts, Zayne barges into the room. He bangs the door behind him, locks it, and starts walking toward me. He looks so angry with his veins popping on either side of his neck and on his forehead. His hands are balled up and his eyes are mean.

I know, mean is not really a commonly used expression but that's how he looks.

I try walking backward into the bathroom but he's there before I can take the first step.

His lips are on mine and his arms around me. He holds me to him so tightly that I can't tell where he starts or I end. His lips are rough and dominant. This is not yesterday's kiss. This one is rough and fast and bruising. Fada Lawd!!! I love this. His tongue dominates mine in such an unexplainable way making my toes fold.

"You make me so angry!" he mutters against my mouth and goes back to kissing me. One of his hands moves into my hair and the other on my hip. He pulls my head back creating easy access to my mouth. A moan slips out of my mouth and I have to hold on to him so as not to fall. I sink my hands into his cloud of hair and grip it. He moans tightening his hold on my hip and pulling me impossibly closer. Fuck it! He sounds delicious!

Oh! He is!

I know!

I press my body into him some more and another moan slips out. He pulls his lips away cussing.

"You cannot make those sounds, princess. Not when I'm trying so hard to be gentle and rational."
He is staring right into my soul and I'm still breathing in gasps.

"I'll break his hands if he touches you again," he growls at me.

"Why?" I ask. "He wasn't doing anything. We slipped and fell, B." I assure him while still moving my hands in his hair. His eyes are half shut and he's somewhat leaning back into my hands.

"I don't care, Princess. I warned you yesterday and this morning. No other man can have his hands on you. No other man has the right to do this." He grabs my butt. Hard. I let my head fall back in pleasure. "Or this." He kisses me again supporting my neck using one hand. I moan into his mouth when he bites my lower lip.
"You're mine. Do you understand?" his lips are still touching mine his eyes look so beautiful. His pupils are so dilated making his green eyes almost black.

"Do I have to break someone's hand, princess?" he asks impatiently and I shake my head no.

"Then tell me you understand."

"I understand," I adjust my arms because he's freakishly tall and my arms can't handle the numbing. I want to kiss him again. His lips look so plump and red. So inviting.

"Good."

He bends his head and kisses my nose and then cheek. He starts going down past my lips and starts sucking on my collarbone.

"Paigey? You done, babe? The water looks so good." Ness says outside my door making me jump. Zayne chuckles and goes back to kissing all over my neck. He nips my collar bone and has to cover my mouth to quiet me down.

"Paigey? Are you alright?" she asks sounding concerned.

"Yes, I'm fine." I yell pushing Booker away.

"I need to put on some shorts."

He releases me reluctantly and sits on the bed facing me.

"You need to leave. She'll come in anytime." I say walking to the closet where my bag is and grab some denim unbutton-able short shorts.

"This is my room too, you know?" his deep voice is music to my ears. His eyes don't leave my body as I walk out of the closet. He beckons me towards him and grabs my wrist when I hesitate.

I stand between his parted legs and hold onto his shoulder. His eyes rake over my body from my feet to my head pausing on my chest for a bit before they meet mine. He sweeps my hair off my face and keeps his palm on my cheek.

"You don't know how many times I have imagined this in my head, princess. At some point, I tried to convince myself that I should forget about it because I may never see you again. I couldn't."

He smiles and I feel butterflies in my stomach. I lift my hands and cup his face before leaning down to peck his lips. He doesn't let me pull away for a few seconds. His eyes stare into mine and I hear him whisper to himself,

"Fuck! She's art!"

"Paigey!" Nessa knocks again.

He groans and leans his head on my chest.
I know, B, I want to stay here too.
I hug him back when he tightens his arms.

"We need to leave if we want to gawk at beautiful boys today," Nessa chuckles outside while trying to turn the knob. Zayne's body stiffens at the mention of boys and I want to kick Nessa's ass and laugh at the same time.

"You won't be gawking at boys, will you?" his voice is muffled by my chest and it tickles. I let out a chuckle as I nod my head yes because let's be honest I won't not look at people. Good thing he can't see me.

"Words, princess." And because we wanted them to come with us, I decide to use this to my advantage.

"I might see some buys, y'know. I won't have my eyes closed." His head jerks up and there's already a frown on his forehead.

"No, you won't! You can look at the girls and kids who'll be there. Look at me right now. That's the most of boys you can get." He says it like it's the most sensible thing.

"B, our instructor is a guy. You're not making any sense."

"A guy?! That's it! We're coming with you guys." He leaves to get Ad letting Ness in.

"Where is he going looking so mad?" She sits on the bed as I wear my flip-flops.

"I might have told him that our instructor is a guy and he got mad. He's gone to tell Ad that they coming with us." I smile proudly at her.

"You little intelligent minx."

She's still laughing when Zayne comes back. He glares at her and we leave to see if Ad is actually coming. He meets us outside the room. His eyes are roaming over Nessa's body shamelessly. Argh! Yuck! I walk away from them when I hear Marco calling out that they're leaving.