"hanging in there i guess." he said, then pulled my hand so i could be closer to him.

"you're eager." i said, giggling a bit. i giggled again, then he pulled me into a kiss.

"annie-" we immediately pulled apart once the door opened. riley and brooke were there, obviously seeing mine and hayden's kiss.

"i told you we should've knocked-" brooke said, but i interrupted.

"we're outside, no need to knock." i said, brushing my hands together. "what's up?" i asked, acting as if nothing happened.

"let's talk?" riley asked.

"ok." i said, then as i was gonna go in, brooke spoke.

"hayden, you too." brooke said, then hayden stood up straight and we headed inside. everyone was scattered, talking away. we went to an empty dressing room, which was brooke's.

me and hayden day in the couch as riley and brooke day on the chairs. "where do we start?" i asked, folding my hands together.

"beginning." riley said, then crossing her legs and resting back a bit.

"you're in for a treat." i then started to explain things about hawaii, then about my fake relationship with asher for like two months. "zach's party, me and hayden, we don't know exactly how but we woke up in a hotel room. i think we drank alcohol on accident of something. but then a month after, i found out i was pregnant. i told my parents then, um," o cleared my throat a bit, "had an abortion. my parents and hayley only knew." i finished.

"wow." was all they said.

"did you know who's it was-" riley started but i interrupted her.

"i never, ever had sex with asher. after my fir-"

"hold up!" riley said. "you and hayden did, uh, gross. when you guys were 13?" riley asked, and we looked down in guilt. "don't you dare say-"

"after we broke up." hayden spoke up.

"i was in a 4 year relationship and we never got further than make outs. dang, y'all crazy. wow, i'd never expect you two- wow." riley said.

"are you two-" broke started but i interrupted, god i gotta stop song that.

"hayden-" i said, motioning for him to answer.

"we're sorting things out i guess. i mean we just got out-" that's when all of our phones rang, meaning it was a notification.

"no!" i yelled, standing up and covering my mouth with my hand.

buzzfeedannie leblanc confesses to havibg an abortion?!?

buzzfeed
annie leblanc confesses to havibg an abortion?!?

yes, you heard it here! at indiana massara's 17th birthday party on august 23, annie leblanc confesses to having an abortion, heard from most of the part.

one source tells us, "the music randomly shut off, and that exact moment she was gonna tell two friends, lauren (orlando) and kenzie (ziegler) about something personal. most of the party ended up hearing."

damn! now, in math sato's instagram story, he films him and carson dancing, then the music stopped and you can hear annie in the background, here's a clip.

"Would you believe me if I said I got pregnant from my ex, got an abortion and feel literally like a zombie?"

it's not too loud but it's there. but then, on indiana's live, you see indiana greeting guests on the carpet, but then in the background you hear annie again, this time much more clear. right after that indiana motioned to her mom to turn off the live. here's a clip!

*shows clip i'm too lazy to write*

what do you guys think? did annie get pregnant with ashers baby? i mean that's her ex but- omg! what if it's hayden?! i mean they both got out of relationships recently! tell me you're thoughts down below!