Chapter 11: The Breach.

I Do Not Own RWBY*

A Few Weeks After Chapter 10: The Dance.*

Ash's POV*

I heard the warning alarms so I walked outside only to see Team JNPR leaving.

I walked over to the helipad to see smoke rising in Vale. 

Cinder's POV*

Emerald and Mercury were having a conversation about Roman executed the plan to early.

I looked down only to see the Cryomancer on the helipad looking out at the city.

Mercury and Emerald stopped and looked at her as well.

Mercury asked "What's she doing?".

She pressed the side of her helmet.

She ran and jumped off the side of the helipad.

Mercury laughed hardly and said "Well that's one person out of the way.".

I said "Don't be to sure.".

A jet came out of nowhere and sped off towards Vale.

Ash's POV*

When I was close enough to the breach I activated the jet's Auto Nevermore Grimm targeting system.

I then ejected from the ship and landed on the roof and let my jet takeout all of the Nevermore Grimm.

I jumped down to the ground where 3 Atlesian Guards were.

I reprogrammed them and grabbed their pistols.

I had six pistols total that factored out to 36 bullets and I already knew what I could do with 25.

I looked into the center of where the Grimm were gathering it was there that I saw Team RWBY.

I somehow attracted the attention of hordes of Grimm.

Cinder's POV*

We high tailed it over to Vale in order to see if we couldn't figure out what her Semblance was.

When we arrived we saw Cryomancer with a horde of Grimm heading towards her.

Ash's POV*

A Grimm Beowolf attempted to attack me but I ducked and it hit a Grimm Ursa.

I aimed a pistol at a nearby gas pump and shot it.

An explosion took out the Grimm horde around me.

I looked up to see a King Taijitu.

I aimed a pistol at it's head and shot it's weak spot the right side of it's head.

The King Taijitu fell over and hit the ground.

I then aimed the pistol behind me and shot a approaching Grimm Beowolf.

I counted that I now had 33 bullets.

I then saw the entire Grimm horde heading towards me.

I looked around for anything that could help me.

Fortunate enough I found a couple of gas canisters.

I walked over and picked one of the gas canisters up.

I threw the gas canister at the horde and shot it causing a huge explosion killing most of the horde. 

The rest that were left over charged towards me still.

I used the rest of my ammo to one shot the rest of the Grimm in the city.

I threw the pistols aside and looked up in the air to see my jet still shooting down Nevermore's.

I looked over to see more Grimm exiting the breach.

I somehow managed to find 2 semi automatics.

Each semi automatic had about 200 bullets each.

I picked them up and started heading over to the breach.

While walking to the breach I shot about six Grimm killing them with only about one bullet each.

When I was by the breach I just stood there and mowed down any and all Grimm that came through the hole.

Professor Goodwitch soon arrived and plugged the hole.

I tossed the guns and pressed a button bringing my jet down to me.

I got into the jet a flew it back to Beacon.

Cinder's POV*

I just watched a single person take down an entire army of Grimm all by herself.

I said "We're gonna have to do something about her going forward.".

Mercury asked "Can't you just hack her mask or something?".

I said "No, her mask operates on a completely different network I can't access.".

Emerald asked "Is her real name in any of Ironwood's files.".

I said "No.".

Mercury asked "Can her helmet be hacked?".

I shook my head and said "No. There's about a 100 or so firewalls in the way of even having a chance at hacking that helmet.".

Emerald said "Then we'll just deal with her when the time comes.".

I nodded and said "Yeah.".

A Few Days Later*

Ash's POV*

I was given a gift by Ozpin for all of my good work on the breach problem a few days prior.

Afterwards I had to head out to Vale where I was to meet up with Ciel.

When I met up with her I shared my files on everyone I had a file for.

She said "Good work, Cryomancer.".

I said "Thanks, now get ready for the tournament. It's only a few short weeks away.".

She nodded and headed off.

I headed back to my dorm room where I went to bed.