Mirror Part 1

Fade in

1. EXT – 5156 – OUTSKIRTS OF NEW LONDON – DAY

Flying cars, kids on hover boards, tall skyscrapers and metal shining everywhere. The golden age of the city of London. The city appears to be glowing.

Outside the city is old fashioned box shaped building where the windows are boarded up and falling apart. Most are either being knocked down or are crumbling apart.

CHRISTINA and DESTINY appear outside one of the building, dressed in black jump suits and wearing old fashioned cloaks. They go towards the building which is separated from the others scattered around the outside of London.

CHRISTINA

Why do we have to investigate? Surely, they could have hired someone better than us.

DESTINY

The government didn't want to risk the lives of there human agents especially when they detected Gamma radiation.

CHRISTINA

What cowards... let's just get this done, I have a meeting with a client after this.

Stopping at the door, Destiny turns to face her.

DESTINY

I thought you had stopped meeting clients.

CHRISTINA

Its only the Undertaker, keep your hair on.

DESTINY

It better be.

Christina glare at her as Destiny goes inside and she follows her through the front door.

CUT TO

2. INT – 5156 – HOUSE CORRIDOR - CONTINUOUS

Focuses on them as they walk through the narrow corridor. The wooden floorboards creak beneath there feet, the wallpaper is peeling off the walls and the walls not covered in wallpaper are crumbling and covered in mould.

CHRISTINA

Would it be such a bad thing if I was still meeting client? I have helped a lot of people...

DESTINY

... And creatures.

CHRISTINA

And creatures. But it was small requests and they only owe me favours. Which I don't always claim back.

Destiny stares at her weirdly as they go into the next room.

CUT TO

3. INT – 5156 – FRONT ROOM OF HOUSE – CONTINUOUS

Destiny turns on a torch and shines it around the room. revealing a cracked smart tv, a broken ripped apart sofa and cabinets falling apart into tatters with the cabinets doors falling off. Cobwebs and layers of dust covering every surface.

DESTINY

True. But do you remember that deal you made back in 1666 with Lucifer? You killed a man to save my life.

CHRISTINA

Off course I remember.

DESTINY