The Witch Couple

She doesn't smile as she enters the room. That's because she doesn't need to. It's not like she needs to impress anyone. Picking up a glass of champagne, she looks around at the normal people around her as she takes a sip. Her name is Amelia and everyone is memorised by her. She is success, popular and rich. With the long black hair, perfect complexion and the beautiful body, everyone loves her. As she looks around the room, all the boys who have come alone or not, stare at her with lust in their eyes. Put it this way, they are all thinking with their downstairs brains. If she wanted to, she could have them all at her fingertips. Her willing sex bunnies.

But she wasn't after meat to play with, or that type of fun. She was here on business. Then her eyes make contact with his, her eyes darken. She found him. He smirks as she watches her go through the crowd getting every man's attention. He would be jealous, but he knows he has her in his pocket. Seth can't control his smirk as she reaches him. He didn't think she would show. 

She smiles as she greets him, "Seth."

"Amelia. I didn't think you would show. But I guess you couldn't resist." He smirks, "You couldn't resist me."

She scoffs, "Resist you? You must be joking."

"Then why did you show?" He asks, "I know you are not here looking for a sex toy."

"I already have a man tied down in my basement, I don't need another." She says, a small smile dancing on her face.

He rolls his eyes, "The same one?"

She shakes her head, "No, got a new one last month. More muscle then the last one."

"Let's talk somewhere private."

He gestures for her to follow him and she does, her high heels clicking on the floorboards as she follows him into his office. He shuts the door behind her and she turns to face him. She looks at his features, ignoring the smug look on his face. His dark hair is spiky, gelled up instead of flat and is wearing a black suit with a bow tie.

He smiles, "So, what brings you here?"

"To kill you... and curiosity." She says with a smile. 

He smirks, "Oh really, had enough of me? I thought we were finally re pairing our relationship."

She tries to hold in her laughter, "Repair our relationship? How do you expect to do that?"

He gracefully goes over to his desk and pulls open a draw. Before pulling out a book that looks incredibly old with the back and front cover burnt brown.

The front cover is in Latin, it reads, 'Et Magicae Libro de Duritiam Incantatorum Tuorum Vehementem.'

She knows what the words read, she has a copy of her own. He opens and turns to a certain page, it's a tradition.

"You want to duel?" She chuckles, "This isn't 1868."

He smirks, "No it isn't. But a tradition is a tradition for a reason. Unless you are scared to lose."

She glares at him, a wicked smirk on her face, "Lead the way, honey."

He storms out the study, determined to win the duel and she follows. Stepping back into the main room, all the guests have drunken all the champagne and most seemed daze. When the guests see them, they move back to lean against the walls. Leaving an open space between.

She raises her eyebrows as she stares at the people, all staring into space like they are in a trance. Then she realises, that they are in a trance. She thought the champagne tasted funny. Luckily, it won't affect her but it wasted a good bottle of champagne.