Darkness Inside

Locking yourself away is one of the hardest things you have to do but is something that is necessary to survive. I had no choice, for me there was no easy to way out. So to protect the world, I locked my demon away.

Oh and when I say I'm locking my demon away, I don't mean I'm locking away my dark thoughts or something like that. I mean I am locking away a demon caged inside of me, until its time, for it to break free and spread it's wings.

My name is Destiny and I'm Christina Clarks sister.

I look like an ordinary woman in the middle of the cold war in Russia, working for the head of the soviet union. When really, I'm anything but ordinary. I have these.... Craving. Whenever I am weak, from lack of blood. I can feel the demon desperately trying to escape it's cold metal cage and when it does, it kills. So much blood, so much blood. I enjoy the taste of it rushing down my throat and through my dead body. To think blood used to terrify me.

Now as I'm strolling towards the woods, heading towards Soviets Main command with my rucksack on my shoulder. It's time I get the revenge that I deserve. I will never let the beast inside come free and control me. But now, I will let its fangs come out and strike down that murderer who killed my sister. It time for me to seek my revenge and the cage vanishes as my teeth come out and my eyes glow red.

Reaching the outskirts of the forest, I can see the old-fashioned castle with carriages rolling in by the dozen for the gala tonight. I shall sneak in, find that bastard who killed my sister 15 years ago, and destroy him. His blood will taste heavenly against my lips.

Thank you Undertaker, for informing me of my next target.

...

The ballroom for the gala is beautiful; the sparking chandeliers hanging form the celling, pale light blue wallpapers on the walls, the golden columns and the polished wooden floor. It's a shame that the people dancing and drinking on it are staining such a beautiful sight.

This party is for the higher officers of the Soviet Union even though its more like a farewell party as everyone knows the Soviet Union is collapsing as it runs out of money. It all is crumbling apart but I don't care about their problems. All I care about tonight is my target, an officer who goes by the name of Roger Warren.

He burned my sister to death, he must pay for that. 

I spot him standing amongst his fellow officers, drinking champagne and flirting with every blood bitch that move. How can any woman like a man in uniform with too much gel in his hair. He makes me feel sick just watching him. To think, a man like this took down my sister... his blood will drench these floors when I am done with him.

Approaching my target, I steal a glass of champagne and take a swig of it. I adjust the expensive blue dress to catch his attention and in a matter of minutes I have caught his eye. He says goodbye to his officers before coming over to me.

He reaches me and kisses my hand, like a true gentlemen.

"My lady, how have I not seen your beautiful face before?"

I smile, keeping up appearances, "It's my first gala sir."

He shakes his head, "No please, call me Roger." I nod, "And what is your name?"

"Destiny Clark."

His eyes widen slightly in shock and he tries to hide it but doesn't succeed. He recognised my name, that means he's defiantly the one who killed my sister. He will be my next victim.

He regains his posture, "What a lovely name. Would you be so kind and follow me? There is something I must show such a fine lady such as yourself."