Woman In Red Part 1

The bell chimes and silence falls upon the small village of Mori, a village before it's time, where history has only just begun. The sun has set, engulfing the world into the darkness of the night. Houses are in darkness, its silent. All the doors and windows are shut and locked, only streetlights on each corner reveal the horrors that have now awaken from their slumber. Which are now hunting for its first meal.

A child has been chosen.

A 6 year old child locked out in the cold, lays scrunched up in an alleyway. He cowers in fear as the growling get louder and closer. The crunching of paws against the marbled concrete street, makes the hair on the back of his neck, stand on end.

They hadn't reached him yet, but the foul stench of the supernatural creatures soon fills his nostrils. He tries to control his fear, but everyone knew what will happen next. So, did the woman, watching the scene from the rooftop.

The shadows of the creature's shine against the wall, the streetlight reflecting the child's soon to be murderer.

The streetlight flickers.

The streetlight goes out.

He holds his breath and closes his eyes. He's been found.

His horrifying scream echoes down the street. The claws of the beasts plunge into his skin, ripping pieces of flesh bit by bit, right down to the bone. His eyes are gorged out of his sockets and then his heart is cut out of his chest, still beating. They howl before devouring what remains of the child, leaving a shell of a corpse behind. She then turns away, even she couldn't bear to watch it any longer. She than left, not even the creatures of the night could catch this human.

This village used to be peaceful but not anymore.

They attacked like a swarm, charging into homes and dragging out the woman and children. Anyone who got in their way, had their spines ripped through their chest and there heads separated from their bloody corpses. Most of the men were slaughtered trying to protect their loved ones, but got their hearts ripped out their chests. They would see it beating before the light left their eyes.

Blood flooded the streets, corpses stacked on corners either in pieces or with the blood drained from them. Children's bodies were drained and then scraped for parts, but they kept the woman for something they called 'more special' then blood.

They were taken to the capital also referred to as dark tower that is at the edge of the village; where they were forced to become slaves to run their bloody empire. The ones who refused, were drained of blood and killed. There screams can be heard from the tower but now it's deadly silent.

But weeks after, the streets calmed down and anyone left stayed hidden in their homes. The creatures only come out at night now, looking for their next victim. Unfortunately, the poor child was there next victim.

The woman disappears back into the shadows, before appearing back on the streets of Mori. Her heels tapping against the concrete as she moves into the light, that's when you can see her true appearance. Her hair is naturally crimson red and is shoulder length, but most believed it was dyed in the blood of her enemies. Her bright emerald pools of her eyes look like they can see though into your soul. Her skin glows a creamy white and there's an incredibly faint scar across her cheek from the day she escaped. She's dressed in a short black dress with a cloak which goes down to her ankles and heeled boots.

Then she disappears into the shadows, the darkness wrapping around her like a blanket as she moves in the direction of the capital. Only one thought in her mind, destroy the monsters before they harm one more child.

There is only one way to do that.

She comes to a halt, as a blood thirsty vampire blocks her path, licking away the blood from its lip with a young woman behind him. Her body pale white and laying in a puddle of her own blood. He seems proud as he stands up, adjusting his baggy clothing stained in blood.