The Lady of the Phoenix

Fade in

1- EXT. 1892 – THE FIELDS OF HIGH HOLLOW – NIGHT 

Focuses on the dark sky, with sparkling stars and the glowing moon. The camera goes down onto the village below, quiet with no signs of life. There is a strange orange glow in the distance.

CUT TO

2- EXT. CONTINUOUS

A YOUNG WOMAN, with her eyes shimmering with a golden light, goes towards the light with fascination. Climbing over the hill, the imagine is revealed that the glowing light is in the shape of a phoenix. She goes towards it like she is in a trance and stops right in front of it.

A tune hums in the background, a soft and gentle rhythm that the young woman sways to, its calling her closer.

The Phoenix talons come forward like a hand for her to take. The woman, still captivated, reaches for her hand. She touches it and is engulfed in bright light. The woman fades into nothing and the phoenix is gone.

CUT TO

3- EXT. CONTINUOUS 

The camera focuses on a black wolf, as it watches the hill from the distance where the phoenix once was. It looks like he is smiling

CUT TO

4- EXT. 1892 – LONDON - REGE STREET – DAY

The streets of London are bursting with people, scurrying down the streets off to their jobs. The streets lined with shops and market stalls. We then focus on THE UNDERTAKER, dressed in cloak and a top hat, he could be easily disguised as a noble and go unnoticed in the crowd. His eyes are a dull green but has spiky black hair with a distinct scar across his face. He is no ordinary noble.

CUT TO

5- EXT. CONTINUOUS 

The Undertaker moves swiftly through the crowd. He stops as a carriage drives by before crossing the cobbled road and going through the front door to a shop. The camera tilts on the sign that reads, "THE UNDERTAKER'S FUNERAL PARLOUR, FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS."

CUT TO

6- INT. INSIDE THE UNDERTAKER'S FUNERAL PARLOUR

The shop it's dark with only candle lights to light up the room. Coffins of all shapes, sizes and colours, are stacked against all the walls and litter the floors. So, messy yet organised.

The Undertaker appears in view as he removes his cloak, and hat, before going to the table. On the table itself, there is a younger version of him in a photograph.

Then he sees a letter on the table, it's a small white letter with a small wolf head as a stamp. It's not an ordinary letter, and one he has been waiting for. Cutting it with a knife, he reads the letter.

Camera focuses on the letter.

Its read out in Christina's voice.

CHRISTINA'S (VO)

Dear Undertaker, the last time we met, you informed me of a personal mission of yours. I feel like it's my duty to inform you that she has been sighted again. The lady of the phoenix.

Undertaker eyes widen and continues to read.

CHRISTINA'S (VO)

This time not in the fields of High Hollow or in the small town of Butterville. This time she has been sighted in Snow Meadow and she has already began her descent on the town. There's a report that one person has already been effected by her curse. I warn you, she has become more powerful so be careful when you begin your approach. Good luck my friend. Love from Christina Clark.