Chapter 7 : Who is the victim this time?

Chapter 7 is here~ yay I don't own cardfight vangaurd~ Bushiroad does~ but I own this fanfic so everything's okay~ anyway let the chapter begin!

I hurried away from home, for once I was eager to meet up with Mizuha and his friends. I just couldn't wait to give him my little surprise.

If this works, I won't have to deal with Mizuha's constant bullying and I'll finally be able to walk outside without fear.

I stopped running after I was a decent distance from my house, I knew that Mizuha was probably waiting to ambush me again, assuming he wasn't still spooked about what happened last time.

I couldn't stop a smile from spreading across my face, I felt the stashed away knife in my pocket. It's presence made me feel safe and more brave than usual.

Why didn't I think of this before? It could have saved me a lot of trouble and pain.

I felt an all to familiar hand touch my shoulder, I stopped walking. I wasn't afraid, instead I was eager. I turned around to face Mizuha and his friends, they were grinning evilly.

"Hay Mizuha!"

I smiled as I greeted the meanest bully in the school, he glared at me then pushed me into a wall.

"Sendou... You seem to be a little cheeky now are we? I think we're going to have to fix that problem"

I wasn't intimidated by his threat, I had let myself be thrown into the wall, I slipped the knife out of my pocket successfully without him or his friends noticing. I smiled at Mizuha happily.

"Why you little!"

He went to hit me but I moved my head out if the way, he yelped in pain when his hand struck bricks.

"Hehe Mizuha seems like you've lost your touch"

I teased, I wanted to get him angry, I wanted him to try to hurt me.

When you do, you'll end up with a huge scare hehe.

One of Mizuha's friends pushed me to the ground, I cried out in false pain, I made sure that it was loud and painful. They froze, I had secretly slashed my arm and I was now bleeding a lot. An adult came rushing over and saw me on the ground covered in blood, he looked at Mizuha and his friends and got them in serious trouble. I smirked at them when the adult wasn't looking.

Easy, now if I continue to do this, they'll stop bullying me altogether. All I've got to do is be patient and wait for time to pass.

After Mizuha and his friends had been scared away the adult bent down to me and helped me up, he had green hair and wore glasses.

"You okay? Don't be scared, I'm here to help. You can call me Nitta"

He smiled kindly at me, I allowed him to help me up. I wanted to leave right away for school but he had insisted that he bandage me up.

"So what's your name?"

Nitta asked as he was finishing up the bandages, I winced at the slight tightness of them but was thankful for his kindness.

"My name is Aichi Sendou, thank you for helping me"

Nitta smiled at me then ruffled my hair, it felt strange when someone besides my mom did it.

"Uncle! I'm heading out for school!"

A lavender haired girl with blue eyes called out as she ran out the door.

"See ya Misaki! I hope you have fun!"

Nitta called as she left the door.

Wonder it her parents are working.

"I think I should also head to school, thank you for your time Nitta!"

I said as I rubbed my newly bandaged arm. He nodded and I took my leave, I was slightly happy that I got to meet a kind person like him. I continued on my way to school, I couldn't wait to see Mizuha and his friends reactions when they saw me.

My blood seems to be kind to me, maybe I should use it more often...

I smiled as continued to walk to school. I felt so light and alive for once, I walked past the graveyard that was on the way to school, I paused when I noticed the brown haired boy from before. He was in a suit and was crying in front of a grave.

He must have lost someone important to him.. I hope he will be okay.

I remembered my previous thoughts about ending myself and frowned.

I don't want to put my mom in a situation like that, I don't want to harm her feelings. Plus, things seem like they might get better for me now.

I stopped looking at the brown haired boy and continued my walk, it would have been ride of me to continue staring at him. I felt a little bad about thinking that he would be the kind to pick on others, seeing him cry like that made me think that he was probably a kind person.

I quickly forgot about the boy as I entered the school, I had never once felt do happy to enter the school. I sat in my desk and waited for the class to start, I smirked at Mizuha again when he entered the class. I felt satisfied when he flinched.

I didn't even harm you yet you fear me.. Hehe interesting..

Me: chapter 7 is finished~

Aichi: hmm wonder what to do now..

Me: Aichi did you really need to do that?..

Aichi: I don't know but it seemed to work quite well hehe

Me: Aichi you're acting strange

Aichi: no I'm acting perfectly normal

Me: anyway hope ya liked the chapter~