Chapter 2 : School

Chapter 2 is here~ I don't own cardfight vangaurd! I only own this fanfic. Bushiroad owns cardfight vangaurd 100%.

I will not allow myself to get wrong answers, I don't want to worry my mom anymore than she already is.

Lunch break came but I didn't leave my seat, I always stayed in the classroom where my teacher was. People weren't allowed food in class so I never ate lunch at school. I used to until people began to make up a game where they stole my food, is chase them for it. Then I would get it shoved in my face, and get called a filthy pig.

I looked longingly and sadly at my lunchbox, knowing that I will have to guiltily dump it into a trash can before I went home.

I loved my mom's cooking, she always made it for me so lovingly so it hurt whenever I had to lie when she asked me if I liked my lunch. I'd always smile happily and tell her I loved it, I probably would have loved it if I actually ate it.

It just added to all the guilt that I felt piling up on top of me, I always lied about my injuries and pass it off as clumsiness, and I always do my best to look like I'm happy around my mom. Knowing that she would be upset if she knew I was unhappy.

I heard the bell that signalled the end of lunch break, I sighed and put away my lunchbox and watched the class fill up once again.

I had successfully got through another lunch without being picked on. It made me feel a little uneasy at the thought that I actually thought like that.

Kids shouldn't have to worry about it being safe to eat.. They should be able to happily enjoy lunch with friends..

Well normally if they weren't me

I sighed as I felt hunger grip my stomach, regretting not eating breakfast and knowing I'll have to wait until supper to eat.

The rest of the school day went by in a blur, it seemed like it was to fast. I dreaded the walk home, I knew I would probably end up getting hurt again and have to lie to my mom about my injuries like usual.

I packed my bag quickly and ran out of the school, eager to reach home before I got surrounded my Mizuha and his friends.

I sighed with relief when I got past the usual point where I was usually attacked. I allowed myself to relax slightly as I walked home. I heard loud babbling, I looked over to see a yellow haired boy and a brown haired boy walking by in a heated discussion about something.

I wish I would be able to do that one day too...

I highly doubt it though..

As long as I'm still me, I'll never earn friends..

I hurriedly walked by them, not wanting to catch attention. Being the friendless person that I was and all. I would probably just end up getting beaten and have more People to routinely bully me.

I walked the rest of the way home without any problems, when my mother saw me she ran to me and went on her knees.

"Aichi! Where did these scrapes come from?!"

My mom right away began to patch up my scrapes.

You're always so kind mom

"Hehe I was clumsy and fell, sorry for worrying you"

My mom took a look at me and frowned, she looked really worried.

"Aichi.. Please be careful, you're my important little baby boy"

She hugged me, I love her hugs, they always manage to make me feel safe.

Me: that's the end of chapter 2! Kai and Miwa were spotted~ that was the twist in time spot where Aichi didn't interact with Kai~ now let's see what becomes of this~

Aichi: Kai? Miwa? Huh?

Me: hehe nothing Aichi, that's something you can forget

Aichi: .... Okay?

Me: hope ya liked the chapter~