Eleven...

Alex woke up the following morning to receive a whatsapp from a strange number of Olivia and Isaac the night before. She laying in bed with him fast asleep and she in her underwear. Alex froze for along time and bit down on her lips then she lay down again and stayed in bed all day

Isaac woke up, grabbed his phone and found a girls panties in his bed no doubt Olivia. He saw a whatsapp from Alex of the picture. He dialled her but she didn't answer.

"Dammit!" He let feeling his blood boiling. He was so angry he didn't feel morning after effects of drinking too much.

He marched down the hall to Olivia's room. Her door was open and she sat on her bed staring at her phone.

"What the hell, Olivia?"

She laughed but he did not crack a smile. His eyebrows twisted more seeing her laugh.

"Why would you do that?" He let out and bit his lips "She is my girlfriend, something you will never be. What are you sick, phsyco?"

Olivia's smile faded

"It was just a joke"

"A fucking sick one!"

Jacob emerged from his room and touched Isaac's shoulder

"Come on Isaac. She was just joking. She didn't mean anything  by it"

Isaac turned to Jacob.

"Keep your sister on a leach"

Olivia jumped up off her bed and had her hands on her hips.

"Don't flatter yourself. Who would want to sleep with a virgin anyway?"

He snorted and smiled shaking his head. He looked over his shoulder at her

"Every other girl in town" he replied

Olivia slammed her bedroom door shut.  Isaac walked back to his room satisfied as Jacob stood still. He thought Isaac was becoming an Ezra. Being an Ezra was not always a good thing. His grandfather was selfish, arrogant and thought the world of himself. He didn't care whom he hurt to get what he wanted and that attitudes was passed on in the generations that followed.

Isaac knocked on Alex's door and Elizabeth opened. They shared an awkward moment before she spoke.

"Alex doesn't want to see you"

Isaac nodded. Of cause he expected that much.

"I didn't" he sighed heavy "Could you just tell her its not what it looks like. Olivia is just a little sick in the head. Tell her that I would never"

Elizabeth swallowed hard as she looked at her son. She wanted to hug him but crossed her arms in front of her chest instead. Isaac wanted to ask her all the things a long lost son should ask his mother but that was a conversation for another day. He walked off and looked up at Alex's window but she was not there.

Elizabeth went to Alex's room. Alex sat on her bed tapping her phone in her hand.

"I am the one who loves more aren't I?" She let out softly and bit her lips.

Elizabeth shrugged

"I think it's the other way around"

Alex looked up at her. Of cause her mother would say that to make her feel better but she was just so stupid. She plunged down on her back folding her arms over her face. The Isaac she knew would never so much as look at another girl. He was a virgin, he would never sleep with just any girl especially not someone like Olivia but then again he would not get drunk either and try to take her clothes off like that.

Alex lay in her bed the whole day contemplating whether she really knew Isaac as well as she thought she did. Every now then her phone would vibrate and she would glance at Isaac's name popping up then she would let it go to voicemail.

Alex hesitated but then she called Jacob. She stood outside her house and when the car pulled up, she got in the passenger's seat in front.

She bit her nailband looked out the window not sure where to begin. Jacob took her hand in his and she swallowed hard. She looked at him and showed him the picture on her phone. He wiped his hand over his mouth.

"Look, Olivia's my sister crazy as she is" he let out.

"Were you in the room?"

Jacob shrugged and snorted.

"Alex come on. Its virgin Isaac we talking about here. He adores you"

"Were you in the room or not?"

Jacob shook his head and Alex bit her lips

"Then how can you be so sure. He changed. He forget to call me, miss our date. Jacob I can't give so much of myself to someone who can't see it"

Jacob nodded.

"I'm not the one you should be telling this to"

Alex bit her lips and nodded. He leaned over and hugged her.

"Okay?"

She nodded and smiled at him.

Jacob drove home hoping he was convincing enough. He owe it to Alex to be the friend she needed. He contemplated whether he did the right thing. Isaac was mixed up with Ezra's now. He was an Ezra.

Jacob found Isaac in the gym punching away on a punching bag. Isaac stopped when he saw Jacob.

"You should tell your sister you are her brother" Jacob said.

Isaac exhaled deeply and glared at his brother. He snorted and continued to punch away. He did not want to think about it. It made his stomach churn. What kind of brother is in love with his sister?

****************************