Three...

Jacob woke up to a commotion downstairs. He jolted and glanced at the blonde haired girl from the matric farewell fast asleep in his bed. He searched through the scattered clothes on the floor and  pulled on a pair of shorts. He searched in his chest of drawers and found a gun.

Slowly he tip toed downstairs. The gun steadily at his side slightly behind his back. His hand eased the hold on the gun as he glanced at his father carrying his luggage in through the front door.

"Hello son" Nick Ezra let out as he smiled pleased with himself "I'm back"

Jacob glared at him. He wondered what he would say to his father if he ever saw him again and the words stuck in his throat. He turned and walked back to his room. The blonde haired girl in his bed was busy dressing and he was grateful to take her home. He wasn't planning an awkward conversation that early in the morning and would rather take his chances with the girl he slept with . He continued dressing as he tried to recall her name. He smiled politely at her and she graciously followed him downstairs. She looked over her shoulder once and smiled as she glanced at Nick.

Jacob looked at her once they got in his car.

"Where to?"

She smiled seductively at him.

"Back to the hotel"

He lifted his eyebrows at her but decided not to ask why since he could not remember her name. He glanced at her as he drove. She was gorgeous but not on his priority list. She was so confident it was intimidating. He pulled up in front of the hotel, she removed her seatbelt and leaned in brushing her lips just slightly against his.

"When you remember my name, Jacob Ezra I'll let you find me"

She got out and walked into the hotel leaving him stunned. He sat in the car for a while and then made a call.

Isaac jolted awake at Alex's phone ringing. She woke up too and put it on speaker after she glanced at the caller id.

"Alex" Jacob let out "Isaac with you?"

"I'm here" Isaac let out.

Jacob sighed relieved.

"My father came back" he let out

Isaac and Alex shared a glance. They simultaneously sat up.

"We''ll meet you in the lobby in half an hour" Isaac replied.

Jacob nodded grateful as he bit his lips.

"You go first" Isaac said to Alex, jerking his head in the direction of the bathroom.

"We could go together" Alex replied. Isaac's eyes widened and he swallowed hard then snorted. He pulled her down and planted a kiss on her lips taking her by surprise. And because it was morning Isaac could not think straight. The moment her thigh trembled beside his, he stopped kissing her.

"We don't need to try so hard" he let out breathlessly. "No pressure okay?"

She nodded. He got up off her.

"Now come on Jacob needs us"

She nodded in agreement and got up, clutching the towel around her body. She entered the bathroom and with the door slightly ajar she let the towel drop to the floor. Isaac swallowed a lump in his throat and exhaled.

Jacob got out of the car and entered the lobby. He walked towards the reception desk.

"There's a girl that came in here a moment ago, beautiful with  blonde hair"

The lady behind she desk smiled friendly then shook her head.

"I'm sorry I cannot give out information about our guests here"

"So she is a guest?"

The lady lifted her eyebrows at him

"Ok" he let out. He had other pressing matters on his mind. As he was about to walk to the dinning area he saw her getting into a lift going to the hotel room. She winked at him signalling that he should call her before the door closed.

Jacob shook his head and smiled to himself. Now all he had to do was remember her name.

Isaac glanced at Alex dressing in the bathroom and smiled chuffed. She glanced at him pulling on his shirt and sighed. Why was she so nervous. She wanted to very much. She loved him. Maybe that was the reason.

After a few minutes they met Jacob in the lobby. They were still dressed in their night before outfits but no one seemed to pay attention to them.

"What does he want?" Isaac asked Jacob once they took a seat at one of the tables in the dinning area.

"I don't know,we didn't talk"

"Maybe you should. The more we know about the hunters, we know how to stay safe"

"And talk to him for your own sake" Alex added.

She got up and excused herself left to go to the bathroom

"Did you?.." Jacob pried and Isaac shook his head "Well you know if you break her heart I have to step in" Jacob added.

Isaac nodded "I would expect nothing less"

Jacob dropped them off and went home. He found his father in the study.

"You're back" Jacob pried.

"I live here" Nick replied.

Jacob nodded and was about to leave.

"Jacob. You know...I'm glad you're still alive"

"No thanks to you"

Jacob hurried up the stairs to his room. He slammed his door shut and cursed.

Alex rolled over onto her bed so she lay on her back staring at her ceiling as she talked to Isaac over the phone.

"So I've decided to move into the house" Isaac let out.

"That's great" Alex replied.

"Yeah, I kind of wish you could move in with me"

She snorted

"That's not gonna happen and you know that. My parents will disown me."

She smiled as she thought of the possibilities. She undressed and pulled on her nightdress. She wanted to stay unclean a little longer just because she was wrapped in towel all night laying next to her boyfriend. She smiled dreamingly. She loved him so much it was scary at times.

Elizabeth bit her nails as she eavesdropped on her daughter's conversation with Isaac. She recalled when she was her age and her own mother forbid her to see a boy she was madly in love with. It only led her straight into his arms.

****************************