Chapter 36 - Heated Argument...WangYuDong's Favor

Start from the beginning

At that time, he never thought that this person would become an object he could not grasp.

When WangYuDong and his sister held their engagement ceremony, it was like declaration of YanMingXiu's failure, making him feel utterly depressed. He didn't even remember how he walked into the pub, how he got drunk, or how ZhouXiang took him home.

So naturally, he would not remember what he said and did that night. However, ZhouXiang had told him. Furthermore, it was not far from what he had guessed.

But he never imagined that ZhouXiang would have such huge reaction.

When he saw the couple happily smiling at the engagement ceremony, he only felt his entire body chillingly cold. He wanted to return to the home he shared with ZhouXiang. He wanted to hug ZhouXiang because ZhouXiang can comfort him. He had never had a moment when he felt such intense need to see and feel ZhouXiang.

Because ZhouXiang is always there. No matter what he says or does...ZhouXiang won't leave.

But even ZhouXiang has left.

When he regained his senses, there was no warm body, no dry towels and no hot breakfast.

At a time when he was completely drunk and feeling nauseous, ZhouXiang was not by his side taking care of him. He had never been treated with such indifferent coldness. He was so angry that he had a headache for an entire day.

He thought ZhouXiang left because something happened at the company but he didn't expect ZhouXiang to not return for the entire night. He endured and endured. He finally couldn't endure it any longer. So on the second day, he called ZhouXiang, wanting to hear his explanation. But what he heard was ZhouXiang's demand to kick him out.

The ZhouXiang, who has been so docile and obedient in this year, is actually kicking him out!

YanMingXiu didn't want to admit it, but had admit that he has the feeling of being dumped at the moment. This makes no sense. Only he can be tired of such relationship. What right does ZhouXiang have to dump him!

ZhouXiang saw that YanMingXiu's expression was a little distorted, as if he would attack and bite him at any time. He carefully stepped back, "If you need my help, I'll help you pack. If you don't need it, I'll come back in a few days."

YanMingXiu responded gloomily, "Come back in a few days? Where have you been these few days? Don't think that I don't know. You left with LanXiRong. If I didn't tell you to come back, wouldn't you have stayed at his place tonight? You are so anxious to kick me out is precisely because of him, right?"

ZhouXiang feels a splitting headache, "The matters between me and you have nothing to do with him."

"You're getting closer and closer to him and wanting to break up with me. You dare to say that it has nothing to do with him." YanMingXiu couldn't believe that ZhouXiang would give up on him. The only possibility is that he was confused by that pretty boy, LanXiRong.

ZhouXiang took a deep breath and looked fiercely at YanMingXiu while enunciating word by word, "It has... nothing to ... do with him! YanMingXiu, can you be more unreasonable? The reason we are at this point is all because of you! The person you like is WangYuDong. Why must you humiliate me?!"

YanMingXiu flew into a rage, "When did I humiliate you! I never said that I liked you. I'm not under any obligation to like you. You know it yourself. We have been together for this long, what right do you have to be dissatisfied now? What was not good with what how we are?"

ZhouXiang closed his eyes and felt that his heart is completely cold. Every words coming out of YanMingXiu's mouth pierced his heart, so much that he couldn't even cry out. He hoarsely muttered, "Right, you really... have no obligation to like me. Go like your Dong Ge, let me go."