Then she laughed.

My dumb self continued to stay silent although I was furious on the inside.

“Hillary, can you come do me a favor?” the teacher asks her. That's her name. Hillary. She's not Hillary from Heaven, it's more like Hillary from Hell.

“Of course, Miss Buckley,” Hillary acted all innocent, like a goody-two shoes. But her act is all a lie.

Her ponytail which was curled today bounced as she happily skipped to the teacher.

She drives me nuts.

“Did you hear what I said?” Jen interrupts me from my thoughts.

“Huh?”

“Did you think about it yet? Is there anywhere you wanna go?”

Though we live in Santa Monica, well, the fact that we live in California, there's plenty of things to do and places to see, and I can't think of a single thing I want to do.

“How about. . . we stay home all day. You do so much for me and in general and you deserve a break. Let's stay home and watch movies and eat junk food and be lazy. We'll have a lazy day.” I grin.

“Sounds good,” she says.

***

We're at a Pizza Hut, waiting in line to order pizza.

Jen never seems to mind the fans. In fact, she enjoys them. I have yet to see her deny someone of a picture or autograph.

It was interesting, seeing fans squeal at the sight of Jen. But something that was more interesting than that was the fact that someone wanted my autograph.

In my mind, I'm thinking, What do you want my autograph for? Jen's the famous one, not me. I haven't really done anything to deserve this, I'm just an... orphan.

A small girl held out a mini pink notepad with a matching pen. Her voice was high pitched and sweet. I'd say she's about five or six.

“Of course, sweetie,” I say, accepting the pad and scribbled my name down. It wasn't the prettiest, since I never was an expert at cursive writing, but the little girl seemed pleased. Her orange hair parted into two ponytails.

I handed it back to her, and she hugged me at my waist, since she couldn't reach any higher.

I hugged her back and her mother was patiently waiting because they were leaving.

It was the best moment I've had all day.

“So, you're the famous one now. Maybe I should get your autograph.” Jen says.

“But you're the actress!”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.”

Jen ordered for the two of us. Ordering two large boxes of pizza, cheese and pepperoni, breadsticks, and chicken wings.

I will never understand her love of food.

***

The car ride home consisted of a mixture of aromas, which all made my mouth water and stomach growl. I hadn't eaten today, only because I don't like school food.

We made it to the house. Jen placed the food on the table, and it couldn't wait to eat it.

“Put your onesie on,” Jen said.

I hadn't wore that in a long time, what seemed like forever.

I had done what I was told, and she put on her pajamas as well.

We met up in the living room. Jen was looking for some movies.

“I don't have that many movies. I've seen them all too many times. . .” she stops to think. “You wouldn't mind if Josh came over, would you? He has like, this library of movies.”

“I had a feeling you'd want him to come. Sure, why not? But make sure he brings good movies.”

“I'll call him now. You can have some pizza if you want.”

I helped myself. I think cheese is my favorite. It's so addictive.

I only ate two and by then Josh was here. I savored each bite.

“I brought movies!” he said.

That's what we did for the rest of the day. Watch movies, ate junk food (the wings were so good we licked our fingers afterwards), laughed a lot and simply enjoyed each others company.

***

Jen's P.O.V.

We all crashed in various places. I had woken up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.

After I went, I turned on the phone and used the light to try to see my way around.

I smiled when I saw Maddie lay right by Josh, saving no room for me.

They weren't that close. Josh was on his back and Maddie was sleeping on her side. Both of them snoring slowly.

I had to take a picture of this.

^~^
Chapters 74 to 77 and 81 have pictures if you haven't seen them :)

Sequel to this book shall be called
“Living with Jennifer Lawrence” but don't look for it, you won't find it... yet c:

200k?! TYSM, ILY <333 :D
It's crazy, I had 100k by chapter 64! :'D