[53:] Filming

Maddie's P.O.V.

   We went back to the aquarium one more time after that and Jen wanted to swim with the dolphins and I was allowed to join too. It was one of the best experiences of my life!

   But now it's time to get back to work, well, for Jen that is. I just sit back and watch.

   It's December already, Christmas is just a few short weeks away. I'm really excited! Also school, which I'm ecstatic about. They're going to continue to film for the rest of this month and when they'll get a short break at the end of the month, me and Jen are going to fly back to California, meet the principal, and Jen will fly back solo; I'm staying with her parents again, which isn't too bad, but I'm not psyched at the thought.

   The hotel stay has been lovely. Me and Jen have been hanging with the cast when not working. I remember when we were all hanging out with Lenny, Jen decided that she wanted to order five hundred dollars worth of gummy bears. But don't worry, they didn't go to waste, trust me.

   Right now, I'm watching them film the scene when they're right about to go to the games, but preparing for it. After we meet with the principal in January, the cast is going to Hawaii, which I'm sad to say that I can't go because I have school, but she said she'd make it up to me.

   You know, I'm not used to the fact that Jen and Josh's characters are supposed to be in love and they actually have to kiss each other. They do it with ease, like they're enjoying it or something.

   I haven't been watching them all the time. Usually I read a book, it's what keeps me occupied. I'm reading towards the end of Catching Fire, I wouldn't want to reveal any spoilers!

   This week has been amazing. I had so much fun and hanging out with the cast isn't weird at all; considering that they're much older than me.

   Willow and I have become really close and I was able to meet her twin sister, Autumn, on a few occasions and we all went to the aquarium together and had an amazing time.

   I'm just happy about how my life has been so far. Yeah, it was rough, but things get better, eventually.

   I've learned not to interrupt when everyone is acting, because they're already behind schedule as it is, no need to add pressure to that.

   Everyone has been working hard and for long hours (except for me of course,) and I just get to read whatever I can get a hold of. I have my Mockingjay book right next to me for when I'm finished reading Catching Fire and I even made Jen sign it so it can be worth something someday (not saying that I'm going to sell it, just that it'd be nice to have her autograph).

   "I think...you still have no idea. The effect you can have."

   -To the one to brightened up my life, yours truly, Jennifer Lawrence

   I remember that like it was yesterday. Actually, it was.

   "Jen? You awake yet?" I ask.

   "Huh?" she says, tiredly.

   "Can you sign these for me?" I ask, holding all three books in my hands.

   "You want me to sign them?"

   I nodded and held out the books closer to her face. She said, "Give me a marker," and I do. But I look away because I wanted it to be a surprise.

   She handed me the Hunger Games book first:

   "Deep in the meadow, under the willow a bed of grass, a soft green pillow lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes and when again they open, the sun will rise. Hear it's safe, here it's warm, hear the daisies guard you from every harm, hear your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true, hear is the place where I love you. Deep in the meadow, hidden far away a clock of leaves, a moonbeam ray, forget your woes and let your troubles lay and when again it's morning, they'll wash away. Hear it's safe, hears its' warm, hear the daises guard you from every harm Hear your dreams are sweet and tomorrow bring them true, hear is the place where I love you."

   This song means a lot to me, maybe it'll mean something to you. Just remember this:

   I loved you once, (when we met) I love you still, I always have, I always will.

   I love you so much!

   -With lots of love, Jennifer Lawrence

   I remember feeling like I was about to cry when I read the first one. It took her two whole pages, but I didn't mind. I was about to give her a hug when she told me "not to look," she was still writing.

   Then came the Catching Fire book:

   "I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever."

   I will love and cherish every moment with you, I will love you forever and always.

   -You're number one fan, Jennifer Lawrence

   She allowed me to hug her at that point, she smiled so wide when I was reading what she wrote.

   After that was Mockingjay, which you've already seen, but I'll show you again:

   "I think...you still have no idea. The effect you can have."

   -To the one to brightened up my life, yours truly, Jennifer Lawrence

   She's been an incredible addition into my life, and I'll be forever grateful for that.

   Our days have continued like that for a few weeks. Work, relax, work again.

   We are going to leave soon, meaning Atlanta, so we can meet my principal and so on.

   That night, I couldn't sleep. I could hear Jen softly snoring on the bed. I decided to watch some T.V. I could've read, but I read a lot today anyway.

   There was a breaking news report:

   "A man accused of stalking celebrities has been arrested."

   They said more after that but I was too stunned at the fact that I knew that face anywhere.

   He's finally been arrested!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, sorry. I'm running out of ideas! (I know generally what I want to happen but I need help with the details!)

DM me your suggestions, I don't want to ruin any surprises! If I like it, you'll receive a dedication!

DIVERGENT News:

Shailene Woodley has revealed that in Insurgent, Tris will have the short, pixie cut styled hair.

Do you like Shailene's short hair? I love it!

Vote if you want to know what happens next! :)

Reads: 54.1k c':

Thanks for reading! ^.^