[35]: Hangover part 1

Maddie

The video got leaked on the internet and it went viral in the first few hours.

Jen has been throwing up and complaining of a headache all day.

It's been all over the news too.

"Do we have some juicy gossip for you! Just a few days ago Jennifer Lawrence and 'The Mystery Girl' were spotted at a Dave and Buster's having a great time with the cast until footage shows that she and Josh Hutcherson were having a make-out scene.. in front of the cast! How crazy is that? Here, we'll show you the clip."

Then the clip was shown. The camera was a little shaky but whoever it was managed to get a good shot.

That night, Willow eventually called a taxi and they picked us up and their cars were towed back to their houses. Jen is going to have a bill to pay.

I turn off the TV because I don't want to hear it anymore. Paparazzi people are like stalkers. They can never leave people alone!

I can hear Jen throwing up again. It's her third time today!

"Jen? You okay?"

"Yeah," she throws up, "I'm perfectly fine."

She's been so irritable today.

"Sorry." I raise my hands up in defense.

"Please, just hand me some pills and some water."

I do what I'm told.

After she swallowed the pill, chugged the whole glass of water, she went to her bed, curled up into a ball, and went to sleep.

I tucked her in and kissed her forehead, just like she would do to me.

After that, I watched Monster High re-runs for the next few hours.

* * *

Jen

I woke up because I had a killer headache. I don't even remember what happened last night, at least, not completely.

All I remember was, after Josh and I played another round of Air Hockey - which I won, but he claims that he "let me win" - we went back to the table and Jena thought we should order chicken wings, so we did.

After we pigged out from those, Woody was the one who suggested alcohol. I was hesitant at first, since I was responsible for Maddie and was her ride home, but for some reason, it's like I couldn't resist. Seeing them drink in front of me, it was so tempting. So, I thought, why not? Just one shot, right? Wrong. It was a completely irresponsible decision and I take full blame for it. But wait, how did I make it home? The rest of the cast was just as drunk as I was. Except for maybe Liam and Sam. They probably got a little tipsy.

Curious, I see what Maddie is up to. She's just watching Monster High. That girl loves that show.

"Maddie?" I tap her shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"Can I pause it for a minute?" I say, grabbing the remote and pressing pause.

"I wanted to ask you something. How, exactly did we all get home?"

"You mean you don't remember?" Maddie frowns.

"No."

"Willow called a taxi and had a tow truck take your car home. And everyone else's. What happened last night? You were acting really weird."

"Actually, I don't really remember much. Just the fact that we played games, ate some wings and after I drank some beer, I don't remember much else." I say, ashamed.