c h a p t e r 1

"Shut the fuck up." Suga growled at Jackson, stepping towards him.

Jaebum sighed as he leaned against his bike, they were already like 5 minutes late to class and these two were about to make it longer.

"Jaebum, can we just go." Youngjae, Jaebum's brother, rolled his eyes as he raised his arm towards school.

"Yoongi won't fight anyway, he a pussy." BamBam said as he watched them argue.

"Jackson, let's go." Jaebum called out as he stepped towards them and laid a hand on Jackson's shoulder, signaling for him to stop.

"This isn't over, Yoongi." Jackson snarled as he stepped back towards Mark.

"Finally, shit. You guys are annoying." RM said as he walked away, his gang following him.

"Why do you always pick fights?" Jaebum asked Jackson with an irritated sigh.

"He started it, nobody picks on Mark. Especially since he doesn't fucking say shit to defend himself." Jackson narrowed his eyes in on Mark at the last part.

"I prefer to avoid confrontation." Mark said, looking down at Jackson.

"I don't want to go to class." Yugyeom suddenly whined while stomping his leg.

"Then don't fucking go. You act like I give a fuck." Jaebum said before making his way to class.

Jaebum walked into class as the teacher was giving instructions. The teacher gave him an irritated look but didn't say anything as Jaebum took a seat in the back of the class.

"Hey Jaebum, how you been?" Stephanie asked in her usual flirtatious tone.

"It's JB." Jaebum said as he turned his head to look at her.

"But you let your friends call you Jaebum. I thought I could too." She looked up at him through her eyelashes.

"Well stop thinking, it doesn't suit your very well." Jaebum said before turning his head towards the door when he heard Youngjae walk in.

Youngjae apologized to the teacher before taking a seat next to Jaebum. Youngjae gave a sharp glare to Stephanie making her turn away from them with a scowl on her face.

"Where were you at?" Jaebum asked him, completely ignoring the teachers words.

"I had to help out a new student, I don't know why though, apparently he's the principal's son." Youngjae said, recalling their conversation.

"I think he studied in the U.S but came back here for a personal issue." Youngjae continued, looking at the board for the information.

"I didn't ask for his fucking life story, a simple 'I was helping some kid out' would've been just fine." Jaebum said rolling his eyes at his younger brother.

"Well sorry." Youngjae sarcastically mumbled as he took in what his teacher was saying.

Jaebum just laid his head down on the desk trying to get some sleep before he heard his brother mumble something.

"He's eating lunch with us, just so you know." Youngjae mumbled, using his peripherals to look at Jaebum's reaction.

"What the fuck did you say?" Jaebum asked, raising his head up as he looked at Youngjae.

"He was just so nice and I really liked him. I want to be his friend so I invited him to come sit with us and he reluctantly agreed. Please don't make me uninvite him, I'm sure you and the others will like him just as much as I do. Jaebum listen to me~" Youngjae rambled, grabbing Jaebum's bicep and tugging on it with force and speed, shaking Jaebum.

"Y-Youngjae, calm down. Let go of me." Jaebum snapped, wrenching his arm away from Youngjae's hands.

"Jaebum you can't be an ass to him, he's really nice." Youngjae said, completely forgetting about the lesson, too focused on winning Jaebum over.

"We'll see about that." Jaebum mumbled, turning away from Youngjae.

*

"Ooh, who's that guy?" Jackson asked, using his head to signal the other guys.

When they turned around they found Youngjae laughing alongside some other dude, Jaebum assumed that it was the new kid Youngjae was talking about earlier.

"Don't care." Jaebum mumbled as he looked down at his tray.

"He's cute." Mark commented, they all nodded in agreement, except for Jaebum. As soon as Youngjae and the new kid sat down, Jaebum looked up.

"Guys, this is Park Jimin." Youngjae introduced Jimin to everyone in the table.

Jaebum tried not to scoff and just looked back down at his tray, he didn't want anyone getting close to him but he knew it was too late when he saw everyone having fun with him.

"Namjoon's coming." BamBam said, catching everyone's attention.

Jaebum looked up as Namjoon's gang walked besides their table. He was surprised when he saw a new person in the group, a person he's never seen before in his life. He was even more surprised when the guy turned to look at him with a poisonous look. The guy looked back at Jimin and gave him a smirk before locking eyes with Jaebum once again and leaving.

"Woah, who was that guy?" Jackson asked, reading everyone's minds.

"That's my brother, Park Jinyoung." Jimin sighed and looked at the surprised looks around the table.

"That's your brother?" Yugyeom asked, trying to clarify.

"Are you fucking deaf or something?" Jaebum snapped at Yugyeom, making the younger look down and try to contain the laughter threatening to erupt from his lips.

Jaebum looked back at the door that Namjoon's gang exited, something about that guy threw him off and he didn't like it.

Who are you, Park Jinyoung?

'*•.¸,¤°'..:**.:.'°¤,¸.•*'
now focus on me~

see ya later alligator