29

*Stef*

graduation day

It was finally graduation and today already started off amazing. I woke up in my girlfriend's arms and her legs wrapped around mine.

"Wake up, it's the final day." I played with the ends of her curly hair.

She jumped up. "What time is it?"

"8:05." I reply confused.

"What time do we have to be there?"

"By 10:30."

"That should give me enough time to do my hair, shower, get dressed and...I forgot my graduation gown, how in the world could I forget that!" Her voice was tense and stressful.

I just smiled at her knowing I picked up everything for her. She looked like she was about to slap me. "Why are you smiling when I'm completely stressed out?"

"Because I picked up both of our gowns already, go get dressed."

"How did I get so lucky?" She gives me a quick kiss and hops in the shower.

I could've joined her to save water but maybe that's too soon.

While I waited I got out my outfit, and the gowns. Lena decorates her cap but I didn't, art wasn't one of my things but it was for her. She was good at everything honestly.

I heard the water turn off 30 minutes later, there goes the hot water. "Baby, I need your help with something!" She calls out.

I walked into the steamy bathroom and she was handing me the blow dryer.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Help me dry my hair."

"What's in it for me?"

"You get an arm workout." She insisted.

After a good 45 minutes Lena had straightened her hair and got her dress on. She looks gorgeous.

I quickly hopped in the shower and then got dressed.

A big group of our friends invited us for breakfast at Owen's family's diner and said they would be more than happy to serve us.

20 minutes later

"Lena! Stef! Welcome." Owen welcomes us and hugs us. I could see everyone's eyes on Lena as soon as she walked in, I couldn't blame them.

We took a seat at the end of the table next to Amelia. Arizona was thankfully at the other end.

"Lena, you look amazing." Maggie says smiling, Maggie has Jackson but that didn't stop me from being jealous.

I watched a few glances between Arizona and Lena and it took everything in me not to say anything. They had a rough relationship, part of it was because of me but now, she's all mine and I'm definitely not sharing. I wasn't that jealous until they started smiling. No, they broke up, Lena cheated on her.

"Stef, you're thinking too hard, it's nothing." Mark says pulling me back into reality.

"How'd you know?"

"Well someone else pointed it out but then I noticed it, do you trust her?" He takes a bite out of his waffle and says something I did t understand.

"Yes I trust her."

"So then you wouldn't have a problem with this."

I turned back to Lena and whispered into her ear. "Tell me I have nothing to worry about."