23

*Lena*

"You forgive me?" I ask.

"Yes, and I'm willing to take every opportunity to prove it."

"I would hug you but I'm starving to let me finish eating."

This was not what I expected. Arizona was not supposed to forgive me and I was supposed to come home to my bestfriend and spend the evening with her. I guess this is the second best option.

"A few of my classes got transferred for second semester." She says.

"Really? Which ones?"

"Well the class that we all are in together you know me, you, Mark, Stef, Lexie, Maggie, Meredith?"

"That class got transferred?"

"Yup, I think this dude named Mike or Michael is taking my place." She says casually taking a bite out of her taco. She has no idea what's going on.

"Did you request it?"

"No actually, they just transferred me out of the blue, I'm also taking a culinary class."

"Do you know anyone in the class?" I ask trying to sound as interested as possible.

"No, not really."

"I'm sure the class will be fun."

"So listen, my roommate is moving out this semester so I'm going to have the whole room to myself, that is unless you move in."

"Are you asking me to?" How do I tell her no?

"No, not if you don't want to which it seems like you don't judging by your facial expression."

"I would love to but I have a lot of stuff and I'm fine where I am."

"Well it was worth a try."

"We should watch a movie, I have the perfect movie in mind."

"Cinema room or living room?"

"Living."

"I'll get the popcorn and you can get the movie set up." She says.

The movie I put on was "Carol". About five minutes later Arizona came back with a big bowl of popcorn and a fluffy blanket for the both of us to share.

"What movie is this?"

"Carol, it's amazing."

"If you say so." She says sitting on the couch wrapping her arm around me. It was nice having company around but I was a little annoyed that at any given point Arizona's mood could flip upside down and she wouldn't talk to me.

I brushed it off and paid attention to the movie because it was one of my favorite movies. Arizona was playing with my hair, rubbing my legs or thighs, or just not watching the movie.

"Watch the movie, it's really good." I said grabbing her hand.

"But I have you to watch."

"Movie, you'll have me when it's over." I say before kissing her cheek.

She occasionally fed me popcorn but overall started to watch the movie with me.

"Just kiss her already!" She yelled. I laughed knowing that how she was paying attention to it. That's something Stef would do.

Stef. She's probably worried sick, but I told her where I was and where I was going. I left my phone upstairs and I couldn't leave Arizona so I just decided to wait and bring more worry to my bestfriend. Was it weird that I haven't thought about her this entire trip.

Mike. She's going to be in a class with Mike. Her first class probably the first person she will see is her abusive ex boyfriend.

She laid her head on the shoulder and continued to watch the movie. Putting my thoughts aside I paid attention to the movie and ate some more popcorn. I stayed until I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm going to use the bathroom, you don't have to pause it." I got up and grabbed my phone.

I texted Stef and got a reply almost immediately

s- Omg! I've been worried sick, why didn't you call me back?
l- Last night wasn't the best timing...
s- How did she take it?
l- Not too good but everything is fine now
s- So y'all are still together?
l- Of course, we didn't let this tear us apart
s- When are you coming home?
l- Tomorrow so wednesday we will be back in time for classes
s- Can't wait

I hurried back and saw that she didn't hesitate to keep it playing while I was gone.

"You missed the best parts." She says.

"There's many more after that." I say getting back under the blanket. I was ready for another mood swing to come out because of me being late but instead she just smiled and got back into our usual position.

Maybe everything was ok and I didn't have to worry anymore.

"You know we have to leave tomorrow right?" She whispered.

"I know, this was overall an amazing trip."

"I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else." She smiles.

"Same here."

"Shhh." She puts a single finger to my lips. I raised my eyebrow and laughed out loud purposely.

She covered my mouth with her hand and I licked it.

"You dirty girl." She wiped her hand on my arm.

I winked at her and her face turned a bright red.

"Come on we have like 20 minutes left." She says laying her legs into mine.

a/n
omg carol is an amazing movie y'all should watch it, it's on netflix.