6

I couldn't really tell what it was but ever since I told Stef that I asked out Arizona she's been acting all weird like she wasn't happy with my relationship. If anything you could say she's jealous, not that she has anything to be jealous of.

I was overly excited for my date with Arizona because it was like we instantly clicked. We went to pick out a movie and we both thought of the same thing.

When I asked Stef for advice on what to wear she gave a very dry response.

As I went to the bathroom to do my hair I saw Stef staring me down. I raised my eyebrow and continued what I was doing. I go to put on my mascara and Stef is still looking at me.

"Can I help you?"

Still no response, I went and closed the door so she could stare at me anymore.

After finishing up in the bathroom I went back into the room seeing Stef laying on her back looking at the ceiling.

"I'll be back at around 9, don't wait for me."

"Be careful." Was all she said and probably all she was going to say.

Not caring too much as to what she said I put on my boots, grabbed my phone and headed out the door.

I looked at the text from Arizona.

"Walk over to the cafe and I'll pick you up."

I smiled and walked over to the cafe to see Arizona leaning against her car. Her blonde hair was straightened and she has on black leather jacket over her white tank top. She also had on black jeans. We were basically unintentionally matching.

"Wow, you look wow." She said looking at me up and down like I was a piece of steak.

"I could say the same about you."

"Alright let's get going." She replied hoping into her car.

She had the best taste in music by far from anyone I've met. I loved 90's and 2000's music and so did she.

Then the song "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" by Elton John came on.

"Don't go breaking my heart."

"I couldn't if I tried."

"Honey if I get restless."

"Baby you're not that kind."

"Don't go breaking my heart." She sang smiling over at me.

"You take the weight off of me."

"Honey when you knock on my door."

"I gave you my key."

"Oooh, nobody knows it." We sang together with the music now blasting.

"When I was down."

"I was your clown."

"Oooh, nobody knows it."

"Right from the start."

"I gave you my heart."

"Ooh, I gave you my heart."

We spent the last 10 minutes in the car listening to songs like Atomic Dog, Glamorous, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, and I Want It That Way.

I knew that this was the right girl for me already.

We arrived at the theater and right as I was about to open my door Arizona came and opened it for me.

I smiled and took her hand in mine walking to get tickets.

"Do you wanna get a large popcorn to share or get something to eat after?" Arizona asked from the concession stand.