17. Secrets revealed

Secrets revealed

"I've got something to tell you," he smirked at her.

"spit it out!" she grumbled impatiently,

"it's about your boyfriend," he emphasizes the word 'boyfriend'

"what about him?"

"well, let's say he isn't what you think he is..." she crossed her arms, waiting for him to finish his sentence. "i caught him and Max talking, he was telling her to give him more time to break up with you. he is cheating on you with Maxine."

Elven couldnt believe what she was hearing, "w-what? I don't believe you! What makes you think that?" Eleven barked at his face.

"I know that, and I'll prove it you." He states before leaving her alone to her thoughts.

"You are lying!" She shouts after him, her face soaked with tears. 'No, Mike hates Max. He wouldn't do this to me, right?' She never doubted Mike's feelings for her, but now, she doesn't know.

□■□■□

Max was heading to her tent that she shared with Eleven when she felt someone walking behind her, she turned around and found Mike. Her face instantly broke into a huge grin,

"Mike! Is there something wrong?" Max asked.

"No, I- i just wanted to make sure you are ok." He explained.

"I'm fine, really." She assured him, and reached and stroked her finger across his cheek, and he leaned into her touch.

"How about we go and talk a bit before we go to sleep?" He offers.

"Sure," Max agrees, and he takes her hand in his. They start walking together.

"And now, I can prove it to Eleven. You two just wait." A third voice came from behind a Bush, where Ethan had been hiding during their conversation.

It was almost dawn, everyone seemed to be asleep, except for three. Max, Mike, and Ethan, who was planning on doing the most evil thing. He was crouching in front of Eleven's tent, his mind already going over the scene that he is to create. "Psssst, Eleven! Eleven! Eleven! Wake up!!" He tried to open the tent but failed.

"Eleven!!" He half whispered-half screamed, when he finally heard a movement inside the tent.

The tent was opened slowly, revealing El's face, that showed how surprised she was to see her visitor.

"What happened?" She groaned, clearly annoyed that someone interrupted her sleep.

"Your boyfriend is with Max right now, they are standing behind that tree. Don't think he is faithful now, do you?" He smirked at the confusion that was written all over her face.

"Mike is not cheating on me, I'm sure they are just talking," she didn't believe her own words, but she didn't want to distrust Mike.

"Yeah, sure they are, Come and see for yourself."

"No, I, uh- I trust Mike." She looks as if she is trying to convince herself.