15. Jinxed Trip

Jinxed Trip

"What's he gonna do?" Max asks, and the boys look at each other.

"He's going to convince Steve to help you,"

Max face palms.

"What are we doing here? Let's go help him, or at least watch." Lucas laughs.

"Oh God," El groaned.

"I'm sure that if Max comes, Steve will agree." Mike tells them.

"Um, why?" Max asks unsure.

"I don't think anyone can resist your puppy eyes," he smirks.

"But Max! If you stay we can watch movies together, even eat popcorn!" Will tries to persuade Max into not going to the School trip, so he won't be the only one not going.

"Or you can come with us and have a little adventure in Hawkins forest!" Mike teased.

"Oh, i'm really up to another adventure in the forest!" Max sarcastically remarks. "But I guess I'll give it a try, see if it'll work."

Mike and Lucas Clapped their hands happily, while William pouted.

"Aw, don't be sad," Max tries to comfort him, and he smiles knowingly at her.

"Okay, let's go!" Lucas shouts, standing up and giving Will's shoulder a pat.

□■□■□

When they all reached Steve's house and entered, they walked in on Dustin On his knees and begging Steve. Steve then noticed them, "Oh hello! The whole gang is here." Steve said sarcastically.

"Steve come on. Be a little sympathetic."

"I'm Dustin, okay? But this is too much. They won't believe me, I don't look like i can be her father at all." He explains nervously.

"Please, I can give you a make over and you will look older," Dustin tells him, and Lucas nudged Max's arm to say something.

"Steve, please agree. I really want to go with them." She gives him the best puppy eyes she could master.

"Fuck, fine," he rolls his eyes in annoyance at himself for falling for that.

"Yes!" Mike exclaims, and the boys shake hands as if they achieved something.

Max goes to Steve and smiles at him, "thank you,"

"Just know that this is the last time you will have me do something like this." He groans. Dustin throws himself at Steve, hugging him tightly.

"Thanks bro,"

"Gedoffhmmewh," Steve chokes on his words.

"Okay then, see you tomorrow morning!" Dustin shouts, then he and the party leave the house.

□■□■□

Max and Mike returned back home, and they were standing at the hallway, both facing each other. "I Will go pack my bags," Max informs him.